World first is over you can nerf everything now

Why do you just join one of these teams if you are so hyper fixated on killing these bosses at a RWF level?

You got your CE for Amidrassil in April, and that raid was released in Nov. You for sure didn’t face the same fights that the RWF guilds faced.

That raid saw many changes by the time you got CE.

And your argument is to jump to the extremes instantly? You could have a 25% damage buff on kyveza right now and still be killed by the first phase mechanics over and over and the damage buff would be meaningless.

Yeah sure you could one shot the boss and the damage buff would help but let’s keep the arguments in the realm of possibility not in lalaland

i do not agree with that, and I do not raid mythic, there has to be gear in it or there would be barely anyone who would want to do it anymore

gearing is a major part of this game and things without it barely get played, you can’t just remove the reward

Yes, but that doesn’t mean I want to fight the most nerfed version of Smolderon.

I’m asking you, how much of a buff they would need to stand a shot.

Same thing as dirt piles happened at the first of DL. There is intent to help them advance as fast as is possible, then the rest of us get to crawl no matter how much time we want to invest.

well now i am stumped. because i have no clue why anyone in this game would even try and push past m+10. yet surprisingly they do.

and if this carried over into raid where mythic is there for the bragging rights, big titles, nice mounts and feats, nothing will change.

I just think you don’t understand the mythic raid scene enough if you think a player damage buff is the go to solution for this problem. The issues with the bosses are mechanical

the people who pushed though are a minority

I didn’t say no one would do it, but the population doing it would drop to a point where they would end up having to delete the mode because it wouldn’t make sense to keep it

m+ after 10 doesn’t really cost anything

It is one lever. Adds die faster → less mechanics. Like the only thing I’ve heard cited as a requirement is double blood dk.

I don’t get you at all, lol. I think you like to argue to just argue.

I completely debunked your argument by just looking at you CE dates, and you are still going on about how bosses shouldn’t be nerfed, yet you wouldn’t be able to kill the fights that RWF faced without the nerfs.

Putting you back on ignore now, tired of reading your nonsense.

You realistically need 3-4 dks and several fury warriors to reasonably control the adds

There’s 6 upgrade levels on Myth gear, you get it from M10+ vault and Mythic bosses. This gear is not necessary for Heroic raids or lower M+.

By playing Mythic raid and high M+ you’ll eventually get to 639 (?) ilvl. Hope that helps, it’s not redundant, it’s a statement of the fact that for most players having Myth track gear is irrelevant because they’re going to do things that are achievable with much less.

Not only this, but at the beginning of the next tier there’s always some catch up mechanic so you start on basically equal footing. It’s like the “we have x at home meme,” but unironically - when you’re not pushing hard content and whining about not having a higher ilvl it’s a matter of you killing that 2 million health mob blocking your herb or mining node in 3 seconds instead of 5.

exactly, which is why mythic raiding should not exist outside of the race event and or any guild that wants the challenge. this massively time consuming creation is taking up, i dunno? 75-90% of developer time, for what? the minority?

1 Like

You debunked nothing.

Sure, I killed Fyrakk late, but that doesn’t mean I killed the most nerfed version of Smolderon.

Mythic raid participation is abysmal. The old system, a lot of people would tackle heroic raids.

3 Likes

mythic raiding is a much larger portion of the population than people who push M+ though and wow is really the only game with that type of end game, don’t kill wows niche

How do you know? What a weird assertion. They’ve done class and m+ tuning, they’ve worked on 11.0.5, all while the race is going on. What evidence do you have that it’s hindered them from taking any other action?

Probably has more to do with the 20 player hard requirement, old lockout system, and other pillars that are far more flexible than difficulty or whatnot though

well i guess everyone has a different opinion based off their perspective from their personal experiences with the game. for me, i was hardcore, like super hardcore from release up until wod. got all titles, war bear, undying, herald, and a handful of ce’s from mop and wod. then the game died for me with legion and M+.

i came back in shadowland and just casually mythic raided up until season 3 of dragonflight and now i quit again. just play oddly enough for m+, what a shocker, and relax with wife.

but i know where the game died for me and many of the people in my circle, so this is why i have this opinion on these matters as i feel they are correct.

You did kill the most nerfed version of smolderon though? You didn’t even prog the prenerf version

2 Likes