World first is over you can nerf everything now

So what if it is? It takes attempts before guilds throw in the towel because it’s “the wall.”

1 Like

starting like next week we’re getting a stacking healing and dmg buff

I’m saying that they can throw 6 months at the boss and not make reasonable progression, that’s just the level these bosses are on.

yea i was just more or less pointing out the obvious. cause players like that will be the 1st to jump the gun and talk about how oh, its not about gear. we dont play for gear, yet they are the 1st ones to build a wall and try to gatekeep.

but like i said i am fine. i have my handful of ce’s from back in the day, as i not longer mythic raid due to schedules. i get my ksh every season and mythic track gear. but what im getting at is that i am not one of those players. gear is meaningless, yet they act like nobody but them should have it.

The future is now, old man. :older_man:

More like gear being present (than not) makes it more fulfilling.

IDK about that.

We’ve an incoming 15% buff / nerf. and gear is like another 20% if taken to ilvl cap.

It will have the same, did you read what I wrote before? You just cap the ilevel they can get a certain point.

The people saying Mythic raids are tuned around RFW raiders are right. Blizzard makes these fights super hard the first few weeks for pro gamers, then slowly nerfs them. So most average players aren’t seeing the original versions anyway.

Why do you always have to be such a contrarian, like all the freaking time?

Anyone that is a gamer can see that Mythic raiding is being tuned around these guilds for the first few weeks of release.

Ion in many interviews has let this slip when we talks about raid fights.

As it stands right now, these player events are actually pretty decent marketing for the game. They should lean into it and actually make it an official event instead of them just nerfing fights for the rest of the player base weeks after the RFW.

1 Like

So aside from taking time out from RWF guilds doing chores, nothing changes? Cause live content still needs to have the exact same tuning as the RWF.

Damage doesn’t really help on broodtwister if you don’t have the comp to control the adds. Damage could help on kyveza but the hard part of that fight is the damage the boss does.

Again I’m not trying to single this person out but guilds outside of hof just are not able to prog past rashanan with current tuning

Live doesn’t have the same tuning though after the race. Why are you having so much trouble understanding this?

So how much of a buff to hp /damage would other guilds need to stand a shot?

If you’re talking about severed threads buff, far as i’ve seen its a stacking buff starting at 3% stacking 15 times to 45%

sorry for hijacking your convo, but i agree with you on this front. this is somethingi have been suggesting for a long time as well.

from my perspective gear should cap out at heroic. mythic should be just there for the race, for blizzards event. guilds can enter the event but get nothing more than a feat, mount, title etc… should be the rewards.

1 Like

I think you just are too far out of the scene to understand the argument I’m trying to make. It has nothing to do with player damage/healing

Okay, so how nerfed should bosses be?

Like, it’s not just one round of nerfs.

And in some cases, they remove entire mechanics.

That would kill mythic raiding

Give me legacy content tuning, and I guarantee I can solo the boss. (Or legacy content buff isn’t enough.)

There is a value. I’m asking you to quantify it.

This is pointless with you lol what are you even arguing

You’re the one taking the position that no amount of damage /healing buff can ever help other guilds to kill the boss.

not really cause heroic would be the new “end game” gear wise. mythic will remain the same for the race, and continue to stay for any guild that wants the challenge after the race is over. but the gear caps out at heroic.