World first is over you can nerf everything now

Cash cow is gone. More loot for alts, easier raid bosses, delves, and mythics, more valorstones and crests. Casual time is now

62 Likes

God please
Mythic + is unbearable and so unbalanced

33 Likes

Heroic raids should drop mythic loot.
Mythic raids should be cosmetic only.

39 Likes

time to start ruining the raid fights for top 200 guilds.

Yup, the last raid tier shouldn’t give better loot. It should be the definite difficulty.

9 Likes

honestly based lmao

5 Likes

I wish I could donate my Valorstones. Capped on two characters.

5 Likes

it would be nice to be able to transfer crests and valorstones to alts, would help upgrading gear for alts if anything

11 Likes

Can we get nerfs for monstrosity and silken court now? Everything else is a cake walk for the guild I’m in

2 Likes

I completely agree. If i can’t get more crests rather than touching grass, let me send to alts so i can start the gearing process. Willing to accept at a loss like Honor.

1 Like

what’s the best way to get valor if you know?

I’m not against it, but why heroic? LFR would be even more inclusive.

All this seems like :this is the bar I can jump over, so set the difficulty there.

2 Likes

Oh thank god if its truly over. Such a waste of time and resources. The pandering to that is so disgusting I cant even bring myself to check when it starts or ends. TYSM for the info that its OVER!!!

8 Likes

I’ve watched one once for about 5 minutes. The announcers trying to sound excited about something you could hardly tell what was going on, was so cringeworthy, I never watched again.

That and just not giving two hoots. I think it was method who found a glitch in beta and kept it from the devs so they could win. That’s when it was obvious I wouldn’t want to play in a guild involved with that.

That top .5 % are a bane to the game.

10 Likes

You guys notice a conspiracy about the world first? Did you notice how Echo and Liquid are taking turns at being world first every other tier? It makes sense right cause they’re best buds and friends and stuff and probably made a business deal with each other. Method and Echo however have real beef with each other due to their history.

Just wait I bet after Liquid won this one Echo wins the next one again (unless Method manages to snipe a win).

But yeah now they can nerf M+, the raid, and whatever else a bit more for sure after this free WoW advertising campaign (and $$$$ campaign for the esports teams). And probably give out big old’ buffs, but they will wait for Echo and a few more guilds to clear before they start to so probably another week or so.

But seriously most of this event is probably a sham. And sadly they do nerf and balance based off top players doing insanely wild things which likely nerfs all the lower players fun. Then we have to wait months to get buffed back up again.

It’s all a conspiracy and business motivated for Blizz and these teams and isn’t about us at all.

3 Likes

Don’t worry none of it effects you

No, I hadn’t, because that’s not what happens.

4 Likes

They should just introduce “Pro” Mode. You can only race for world first or whatever in Pro mode. In Pro mode, Blizzard can set special rules and restrictions and tune it however they like for competition’s sake.

5 Likes

Agreed that a tournament server is the way to go.

5 Likes

It is bro they’ve each won after each other since VOTI look! It’s all a conspiracy!

Dragonflight

• Vault of the Incarnates - Echo (EU)
  • Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible - Liquid (US)
  • Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope - Echo (EU)

The War Within

• Nerub’ar Palace - Liquid (US)

Btw are you happy to have to wait for nerfs so your guild can progress in Mythic? Oh joy! So fun right?

3 Likes