World first is over you can nerf everything now

Unless you’re raiding mythic right now the tuning doesn’t affect you. 9/10 times heroic isn’t even touched while tuning mythic raids. And mythic+ is fine. 7/8’s are doable by the average player you just have to use your brain.

I don’t think you understand what we are asking for here.

Just make a tourney realm that gives the players all the gear and consumes they need, but cap the ilevel at a certain point. It would be the same fights. This way, all the guilds that want to compete in the race would be on even footing.

This way, tuning could be a lot better for the average player, and the WF guilds would be capped at a certain ilevel.

Exactly. People got easy champion/hero gear from Delves and now they’re foaming at the mouths wanting to just be handed everything. Myth track gear hardly matters if you’re not going to actually do Mythic raid or higher M+. What’s the value of chasing the little bit of extra power from the top end content if you’re never going to attempt it?

But the tuning ISN’T better for the average player.

Say, your guild is world last CE skill level.

All this makes is that the entry level bosses are comparatively a joke because they’ve been nerfed multiple times vs original versions.

As opposed to current approach: where guilds rarely hit an actual wall.

To what benefit is there to hasten first four to six bosses on farm status?

The guilds that want to compete do. And they are all on an equal footing. A guild not capable of competing I world first isn’t going to magically be able to compete if they just hand out gear.

Gear isn’t the turning point for most players when comparing a liquid player to other players “wanting to compete”. There’s an unimaginable skill cap that even the most amount of gear couldn’t close.

1 Like

The problem isn’t that guilds competing will be equal - which is good, but everyone on live will be fighting nerfed versions of bosses to the tune of 50%.

That’s not what the players want. Players don’t want to fight nerfed versions of the bosses. Maybe some do but from what I understand mythic raiding guilds want longer tiers so they actually have time to clear the tier

Tuwen is advocating for “tuned for the average player” (whatever that means.) I envision the final round of nerfs, all applied at start.

That deprives current guilds the joy of progression on other bosses.

2 Likes

To what point? It’s usually hyperbole that players just want free stuff in my eyes, but the hardest content in the game that is the most restrictive due to requiring 20 competent players isn’t supposed to be a cake walk. I’m not a cutting edge raider, I’m an aotc raider with some Mythic exposure when my friend group has 20 players in a tier. There’s nothing wrong with that, we still get portals in M+.

You don’t have to get everything. If you have to, get max ilvl and put in the time.

Oh we are on the same page than lol.

The mighty hand of Blizzard moving Tindral also isn’t something that should be repeated. Hopefully, scheduled nerfs would be a better approach.

People forget too though that palace is having an aura nerf come in soon

There is only like 4 guilds that are able to compete, the rest of the pack isn’t even close, because they are not playing the game as a job.

I think making a tourney realm would be the best idea. Of all the events for the game the world first race gets the most views. People like watching this vs the other stupid events like MDI.

M+ and arena PVP are so boring to watch. If you go on Twitch atm, M+ streamers get like 100-200 people watching them, arena isn’t much better.

world first race can be segregated to a tournament realm, but to what does that matter? Live still needs to have the same content.

1 Like

Doubt these guilds would do a tourney realm, this isn’t pvp, gearing and whatnot is part of it

that is the most redundant sentence i have ever read on these forums. if mythic track gear dont matter unless you are going to mythic raid, then why does it matter if it drops from a mythic boss you already killed? i mean you dont need that mythic gear cause you already killed the boss without no?

before your fingers burst into flames smashing into your keyboard, just know i dont care, personally i get all my fat mythic gears regardless. just pointing something out is all.

1 Like

I’m not saying this to be mean but your guild likely wouldn’t be able to reasonably prog broodtwister or kyveza even several weeks from now. That’s just the level those bosses are at compared to the first four

Mythic track helps you kill other mythic bosses in the raid. (Unless it’s the final boss, but it would be odd if the final boss dropped nothing.)

Brewa’s guild has Sepulcher CE, and like CE every tier.

Wouldn’t count them out.

2 Likes

Kyveza is harder than post nerf tindral and fyrakk