World first is over you can nerf everything now

So you have no actual source just fictitious “old sites” okay there goes your credibility. Next poster please. /ignore

2 Likes

There are plenty of sources.

And way more reliable than wowhead’s usual clickbait looking at warcraftlogs with no way to distinguish alts from accounts.

I watch liquid Nexus-Princess Ky’veza Boss Pull/take 310. I couldn’t imagine doing it that many times.

Ah 10 man raid my beloved.

How much I missed you.

I WANT the best loot because my ego can’t handle it otherwise.

It’s not about “so you can progress”. It’s about maintaining a steady stream of guilds completing it, metrics they can point at and say they show the current strategy of tuning on the fly is working.

You were supposed to find that inspirational. It was supposed to make you think, “I bet we could have done it on take 309”.

1 Like

That’s what the Severed Strands buff is supposed to do. It’ll kick in Oct 10th, with a rising weekly cap. With a maximum 18% buff to dmg/healing already planned for the raid, there’s only so much additional tuning they’re likely to do.

They first tried this strategy during Sepulcher. I guess they were way overconfident, because it was pretty much a disaster for that raid.

Huh?

Asmongold doesn’t play this game anymore I thought? Hasn’t for years?

He’s also gone way downhill from what I can remember, most of his stuff is clickabait now.

Huh?

Did you mean Uldir?

No. I did not mean Uldir. If you’ve forgotten how hard Sepulcher was turned for WF teams at the start to drag it out as long as possible, and the constant stream of complaints about huge nerfs, while raid participation dropped dramatically, you weren’t paying attention.

…huh?

Since you haven’t made a comment that even suggests you read it and had something you wanted to discuss, I guess you felt the need to show off that you know nothing about the situation.

You’re conflating two things, I’m waiting for you to realize your mistake.

No hints.

I’m not conflating anything. The facts are available. Sepulcher was a disaster for raid participation, the lower the difficulty the more guilds utterly shut down and stopped raiding forever. Blizzard had big plans to drag out WF by tuning it to require tier at all levels of difficulty, including normal. The paid professionals who compete in WF were able to deal with this by paying players who had already had tier drop hundreds of thousands of gold to do split runs. Meanwhile, normal raiders who had no such access beat their heads against the wall for a few weeks without killing any bosses and utterly gave up. The plan to seamlessly control raid completions with constant tweaking was an utter failure.

But you wouldn’t know anything about that, because you don’t need to understand what has happened and is being discussed. It interferes with your creative train of thought to be held back by understanding what you’re talking about.

It’s okay. Keep making yourself look ignorant. It becomes you.

1 Like

Right. Uh-huh.

That’s your reputation.

I’d be concerned if my reputation with the right wing grifter side of the WoW forums was positive of me. So thank you.