World first is over you can nerf everything now

Ah, another nonsensical claim that concurs with your previous know nothing performance.

Mythic Ovinax is unacceptable fight design.

A true testament to how devs design a fight but no one actually asks them to try and clear the mechanics they put together.

I wasn’t implying they would constantly break this raid. In fact I’m implying the opposite because of the upcoming buff all raiders will have access to every week. When your entire raid is doing 18% more dmg and healing, any hard walls are going to topple over eventually.

This minimizes the amount of constant tweaks the designers have to do to the content.

So out of curiosity, are you ever going to explain what any of this;

has to do with this;

I know I said no hints, but you got stuck in the mud real early.

Just for alts? How about more loot in GENERAL.

The entire endgame is designed around pushing tokens at the start of every season. RWF rush just drives a large chunk of it. From whale loans, to selling boosts afterwords to pay it off.

Harsh reality is wow hasn’t been dependent on normal subs as its primary revenue since legion.

1 Like

Heroic Raid is pretty easy this tier,

M+ is wildly different depending on the dungeon

Necrotic wake is an absolute nightmare

Difficulty is fine. BUFF VALORSTONES.

Guild: now that we’re 4/8 Heroic, lets push gear and get enchants.

Me: literally been farming for my 619 weapon for a week, can’t afford the craft.

Guild: sits on millions of gold.

Also guild: wonders why my damage is so bad.

Me: fake surprised pikachu face.png

The nerfbat hath beguneth

Omg it’s like I’m magic and can see the future, oh so amazing! How does Padgarre do it? And soon carry season will be in progress with more token selling.