Worgen Customization is looking fabulous!

Same for me too! I just want to see new hair!

1 Like

Once I see new hair, I will post it here.

2 Likes

Have you seen an all black fur option for Worgen yet by any chance? While browsing for customization options, I saw that another person datamining new skin textures found one for male Worgen

5 Likes

I have said it before and I will say it again, this is exactly what this game needs and way past due.

1 Like

Those look mad if they’re real.

Can’t wait to see what they’re gonna do with elves, especially Male Night elves…

1 Like

A lot of things like eyes aren’t changeable at the moment, pandaren for example have one color. I figure they just decoupled eye color from skin color but haven’t implemented the eye color chooser yet.

1 Like

Do you have a link to it? I can add it to the thead if so. Female worgens are getting eyeshadow also.

https://twitter.com/keyboardturn/status/1248145780201754625 This should be the right link

1 Like

Just added it. Good find!

Worgen customization was just added to wowhead.

Now I assume and hope the fur patterns and fur color are separate?

I think the eyeshadow-ish texture will probably be used as an emmisive map for the soft glow around the eyes, rather than makeup.

1 Like

Thankfully its probably optional.

Looking good, thanks for sharing Gnomest! Mostly looking forward to white furs, but we’ll see how I feel as things get closer. I really hope they fix up some of that gait [walk] for them. But a good start, indeed. :smiley:

Just gonna mention that that’s probably not makeup, it’s likely the “glow” that’ll come from their different eye colors.

3 Likes

Either way, it will almost certainly look better in game. Wowhead is probably lerping it in over the base texture, whereas if it’s emmisive it would likely be multiplied in and look softer.

Can’t really blame wowhead here though, since they’re basically winging it and making the materials by hand.

1 Like

Also can someone link Blood Elf Customizations?

Yeah, can’t really tell if it’s makeup or eyeglow atm, since they seem to be colors female worgen have been missing since the rework that males do have.

We can finally be the Golden Retriever we always aspired to be.

1 Like

Looking at the raw texture with alpha, it does seem more like a glow due to the shape,

Only thing I care about is whether or not they fixed female worgen eye glow! FEMALE WORGEN EXIST BLIZZ!

It’s eye glow, the female models had a yellow shade under their eyes that was very similar to what the current previews are showing us.