Worgen Customization is looking fabulous!

Female worgens will also have makeup. Edit:(may not be makeup)

A darker male worgen skin.
Good variety and I like the stripes.

32 Likes

Legit? Looks cool.

Too bad I can’t play worgen due to the constant sniffing.

6 Likes

Yep. This was just linked in the Sethrak discord. I assume we will be seeing a full list sometime today.

3 Likes

The white wolf looks nice… but I’m pretty sure wolves don’t have stripes.

Also, I’m pretty sure those stripes are just repurposed Vulpera stripes.

2 Likes

Well, they’re not wolves, strictly speaking.

Technically foxes don’t either. Since its fantasy though and we are talking about a mythic wolf humanoid, it is plausible this could have stripes of some kind. Maybe those aren’t even natural stripes, but painted.

3 Likes

Yeah, I get that… and I see that you’re right… but for some reason when it involves wolves it drives me a bit crazy. :crazy_face:

Still waiting for Optional Tail and Lore correct 8 foot size. Is nice to see something other than brown, black or grey.

6 Likes

The stripes make them look like something you’d see on the package for a kids Halloween costume or maybe one of those posters where the generic-looking character has a blurb about how washing your hands is what all the cool people do.

2 Likes

Fair enough.

Just making sure, the fourth one is the same as the current one yes? I prefer to keep my current look.

Don’t like the brown dye tho.

It looks a bit different to me but they’re most likely going to be new options rather than replacements. If you don’t want to change, you won’t have to.

1 Like

The constant sniffing is due to them trying to smell out any Forsaken in the area. Worgens really hate those Forsaken, so they’re sniffing constantly because the undead smell bad and so it stands out from normal odors, yes even Orc odors.

4 Likes

is this legit?

Okay as long as it’s not all that GIlnean coke they use to help them cope with the stress of the worgen curse.

Also goblins, the smell of dirty green papers.

And that’s how we know Vulperas are goblins in fur suit, they can’t hide from us.

2 Likes

Odd that the stripes aren’t brown or red to resemble the Bloodfang pack. :thinking:

Aren’t those the saberon skins? It’s like they just put the Saberon patterns on the worgen model. More options are always good, though.

My worgen is going to be white once the option is available. Hopefully red eyes are available too.

If this is legit from datamining, I’m all for it! I have one worgen who languishes as a lowbie because I just can’t stay interested. Good to see them getting some well deserved love!!

:beers: