Worgen Customization is looking fabulous!

I am happy to say that this time around, it is just as good as it seems :slight_smile:

Screams in white wolf

2 Likes

In case anyone hasnā€™t heard from elsewhere, our eyes actually glow now too. The menu for setting up eye color isnā€™t in place yet though. Nor are the new skins colors in the menu yet.

2 Likes

Neat! Thatā€™s a nice addition.

Finally! I want to have more than just yellow glowing eyes for female worgen.

AAAAAA. :heart:

/10char

1 Like

Hopefully the Worgen can choose their other form between NE and Human. Now with starting zones leaving, itā€™d be a great opportunity that would not require much issues other than adding a transformation animation for the NE!

I like the stripes, especially the one on the right.

2 Likes

Gonna have to wait a bit longer on that, all the faces are stuck with glowing yellow eyes in this build. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just added the female worgen customization to the thread.

Finally, I can make Prince Albrecht from the old Werewolf RPG.

I still want a posture option

Why do males suddenly develope a bad back when turned into a worgen,but females donā€™t?

It makes no sense

Soā€¦ will we have the option to be beautiful and naked like the picture?

:wolf:

2 Likes

Nah, but I am sure the custom options will be great.

Hopefully that remains optional. I personally dislike the eye glow.

1 Like

Pretty sure it will be. There have been unused non-glowing eye textures floating around in the client since 8.3. They just havenā€™t hooked up the eye shader and/or options menu yet.

2 Likes

Still no dark brown option for males though.

1 Like

Donā€™t think the image imbedded correctly for the females.

male goblins, worgen and female pandas always look like theyre up to no good with constantly looking over their shoulder.
The overly exaggerated animation is seriously irritating at times. Especially when Im trying to check out my mogs.

I love my Puppy toons but I do not like the run animations at all. If they could be tweaked also that would be great!

I donā€™t notice the sniffing, whatā€™s up with that? :rofl:

Thank you! Just fixed it.

1 Like