Worgen Customization is looking fabulous!

Noted. Thank you for informing me about that.

Well, this is a nice surprise. Looking good!

Here’s to hoping that extra customization extends to new character voices to choose from. :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

It’s fixed-ish, but as above, they haven’t added the new color options yet.

Here’s my alpha durid right now:

Probably should have went somewhere darker like CoT for a screen, but even there the brightness stands out way better.

4 Likes

What new options do vulperas has

Who would say? The thing is so good to be true, it really is true! :smiley:
A pleasant surprise. :partying_face:
I wonder if we can choose colors independently to compose something more customized. :star_struck:
Or at least, choose eye colors separately! :eyes:

Another triumph for the worgen! :wolf:

Give optional tails please and the ability to customize our human forms separate!

2 Likes

This is honestly everything i’ve ever wanted for Worgen (Besides tails of course lol). I’m so happy right now! :smiley:

1 Like

The main thing I am hoping for with their cusomisation is separate options for their worgen and human forms. I hate that one is dictated by the other. Second thing I am hoping for is some better human options.

I seem to recall that that’s going to be a thing.

I do really hope so.

A tail would be (welcome) difficult and cause revolt.
My God! I can already imagine that some people might pierce their own eyes as a sign of discontent, because worgen is having a change that is not justified in the lore.

None, the customization update only applies to “core” races, meaning the ones up to Pandaren. There’s no word on whether or not Blizz will do an update to allied races in the future.

1 Like

These do indeed look fantastic! Though I admit I’d love a lot more - bigger worgen, or height options; a tail option; wolfish ear options - but more than anything right now, with all these new options for everyone, worgen need separated human and worgen form customization. Completely independent. Fully separated.

No more worgen appearance options tied to anything in the human form - we get to pick all aspects of both individually.

And I’d love voice options, but I know that’s probably a pipe dream. I want my worgen with an American accent who isn’t from Gilneas - like, say, from Darkshire.

3 Likes

gosh i might have to play worgen…

1 Like

I am loving the white fur and tiger stripe options. Been wanting white fur for worgen since Legion.

Everyone is mentioning this is white but it looks BLUE to me? White mixed with blue, and thus not a pure white fur option such as Genn or Tauren. Pretty disappointed about that, but otherwise everything else is decent.

or they are sniffing for pocket bacon… i know for i got some

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug_iluxQ1IQ

1 Like

/gives some pocket bacon
:bacon: :bacon: :bacon:

1 Like

That’s not what I’ve heard. I’ve heard that they aren’t going to separate Worgen and human form customizations because of how customization options are programmed for the race.

The new Worgen skin tones will probably be tied with the new human skin tone options, unfortunately.

At the very least, I would love for them to separate Worgen form skin color from human form skin color. Probably still a pipe dream, though.

I still would like to see the extra steps made to make Worgen form customization and human form customization separate, though.