Worgen Customization is looking fabulous!

Was hoping for spaniel ears and shaved fur like a poodle.

I’m sure they’ll add warpaint, a variety of scars and piercings. Fully braided flowing hair would look good or maybe even dreadlocks.

Cool.

1 Like

Omg i love these and second votefor optional tail. To me it just looks so wierd to see a digitigrade without a tail, for proper balancing.

I’ve been wanting white fur since the begining, very excited.

5 Likes

Oh HELL yes! I need to keep an eye on WoWhead, they are data-mining like maniacs.

Oh hey blizz, can we have different colored manes too? I want pure white, not white with a black mane. Thanks!

3 Likes

I’m so excited about all of this… can’t wait to see the belf stuff!!

2 Likes

Really cool.

So stripes but no spots? I mean, while we’re giving them feline patterns, might as well go all the way.

2 Likes

After the model update they don’t make the sniffing sound anymore.

Who knows. There may be more to come and not all the builds are even decrypted yet.

Is that bad that the feature that I’m most looking forward in SL is the new customization options?

9 Likes

True. It’s just pieces of what people are finding.

No. Its the same for me.

4 Likes

I wonder if the Worgen Customization will be like Tiger/Cat People Customization Options or just Skin Options? Because right now I’m bit confessed with these options.

holy crap. the stripe one looks just like my vulpera here, but big and buff! :open_mouth:

They also found textures with scars on their face.

Pretty much all the races are getting scars.

And me too!

1 Like

Seriously. The live stream is full of people asking about the custom options. I bet you most are interested in the new custom options more so.

I want to see the Dark Ranger/Undead Options for Belfs and (hopefully) Nelfs. But now the cat eye has me very very curious. Please, I wanna play a kitty all of them time. <3

Too good to be true. They don’t really look like something made by Blizzard for worgen, as this may go against the fantasy imagined for the Gilneans.
A tail is taboo.
Imagine greater diversity of colors and patterns for worgen?
Still, I liked it. Options never hurt
I liked nº1, nº2 and nº3. :wolf:

1 Like