Worgen customization - black fur, tails, posture for males

Watch them when they walk: watch the movement of their hands and arms and the motions of their legs and feet. Their death animation, their death lying position (which is male worgens’, but slightly altered due to their upright posture).

Look at their idle combat stances with various weapons.

It’s the male worgen skeleton, mixed with some of the demon hunter demon forms skeletons (which, in themselves, are based on the female worgen skeleton; compare the unarmed/claw animations). It’s altered, yes, but it’s using the idle stance, walk, and several combat animations from the male worgen as a base. And that upright posture and all its accompanying animations should be available to male worgen players.

The dreadlords have much different idles, too - they work their hands a lot more and the skeleton in itself is a lot older and much less refined.

I knew, with all the reused and slightly altered skeletons I was seeing everywhere in this expansion, that I would run into a male worgen skeleton eventually. I never imagined it would also be upright.

Normal posture for worgen is a must, giving them a hunch was one of the worst design decisions ever.

3 Likes

In the end, we will all look alike…

If true, then that could bode well. I’ve yet to see one in-game. Looking forward to it.

1 Like

Imagine creating a badass werewolf character for a videogame and actually thinking “yeah it will look better with a hunch that makes their head at the height of their chests”.

2 Likes

I have. None of it appears to be the same to me.

Females are Arrokoa skellies.
Males look to be a modified dreadlord to me. I do not see any worgen within them.

1 Like

No posture options. Get over it.

Why not?

Wouldn’t hurt anyone lol.

Edit: nevermind. Saw some of your other posts. No longer interested in your point of view.

3 Likes

Just stand next to one as a worgen… then go look at a dreadlord bobbing up and down and wiggling their fingers like mad, the way they run completely differently. They’re a combo of worgen and the modified worgen for demon hunter form. I had suspicions, but then it really struck me when I was walking alongside one in an intro quest to Revendreth, and the stoneborn was walking, too. Our animations were replicated, barring the hunch or lack thereof.

There are tons of reused and only slightly modified skeletons in this expansion. Like the one you mentioned, as well as kul’tiran (male and female; the kyrian are female kul’tirans, tons of the maldraxxi soldiers and skeletons are male kul’tirans), zandalari, and countless others.

But whatever. In either case, that option should be available for worgen players.

1 Like

This I definetly agree.

Upright Worgen!

3 Likes

#giveworgentails

3 Likes

Yes, upright male worgen is something I want in the game the most!

I would’ve been a male worgen warrior if not for the posture.

2 Likes

Male worgen warrior here, can confirm that I main a male kul’tiran monk now because of this posture.

1 Like

Still no news.

I’m willing to give them a couple months to cool off during the holidays and just balance the raid and such. Back to work in 2021! cracks whip

You hit on pretty much everything I want for worgen, posture and tails specifically. I’d faction change back immediately.

2 Likes

Here’s hoping.

1 Like

Worgen need improvements that value them and create more diversity of options.
After 10 years, even with our good update during bfa, we still need options that are also available to other races.

:wolf: :gift_heart:

1 Like

The more I play through that new starting zone, the more I desperately want that new worgen’s voice filter on my worgen player character.

That guy sounds like a werewolf is supposed to. Just take the existing voice lines for the worgen players and put that filter on it instead. He sounds so awesome.

(give me an option to have an American-accented worgen while you’re at it, Blizz)

Aight here I go again makin the rounds…

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#GiveWorgenJewelry
#GiveWorgenRealHairstyles
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

2 Likes