Worgen customization - black fur, tails, posture for males

All I want for Christmas.

(I’d also love an option to put my teeth in atomically correct position of lower canines in front and uppers behind…)

1 Like

Love all the new customizations we’ve gotten after SL has dropped.

Happy holidays all!

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#GiveWorgenJewelry
#GiveWorgenRealHairstyles
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

2 Likes

Giving this another nudge.

1 Like

It’s worth the nudge.

I hope blizzard hears Worgen fans. A few simple things could really improve us.

(also tails)

1 Like

Unfortunately, Blizzard doesn’t seem to care how much the worgen need visual work and new classes (I wouldn’t say no to some improved racials, either).

I hope they prove me wrong at some point.

1 Like

I personally want paladin for Worgen. Based around Elune or just the simple fact they should have them anyways.

Shaman could be cool.

As far as racials, I absolutely want Darkflight changed into a heroic leap deal.

We see Worgen leaping all over their starting zone… Like… Wth?

And of course…

#giveworgentails
#giveworgentopofheadears
#GiveWorgenJewelry
#GiveWorgenRealHairstyles

5 Likes

I want an enrage racial of SOME description… enhanced stealth detection would actually make us feel like we have heightened senses, too. If not that, I seriously want to be able to eat corpses like the undead can. If not humanoids, maybe beasts.

But yeah, I really want paladins, too. I’d main a worgen paladin instantly.

1 Like

Worgen needs more nose options. I would like my worgen to have a rounded nose instead of the pyramid nose. More nose options.

I don’t care too much for pyramid shaped noses. I’m more for a more natural rounded wolf like.

3 Likes

I would love if our entire muzzle and nose just got altered to look more like a wolf.

Triangle noses belong on big cats, not wolves…

1 Like

Triangle noses belong on cats I agree.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgentopofheadears

:wolf:

3 Likes

A tail would make my character even cooler to me. With everything going on with us when we are covered up, a tail would help balance it all out.

3 Likes

Tails black fur and some solid upright stances would be swell.

4 Likes

Sadly no news yet. It’ll probably be a few more years before worgen get anything at all, much less the simpler of the options that we want to see. Though honestly there is so much rigging already in place, the options would all be fairly simple… waits to be stoned

Lets at least wait till we say no news until Blizzcon. Its not normal for Blizzard to announce such things at random times in their content delivery cycles.

That’ll be the day. I won’t hold my breath.

But we’ll see.

At this point I’m too disillusioned between Blizzard and other players. I don’t have a lot of hope. But I have some.

1 Like

Glad you do! XD I wish I still did.

Here’s hoping all the people speaking out about wanting these things for the worgen will actually be heard.

1 Like

Nothing on new customization at all, for worgen or anyone else (like allied races).