Worgen customization - black fur, tails, posture for males

No, no straight backed male worgen. They look cool the way they are, there are just some of you who aren’t happy with anything and demand everything your way.

I hope they don’t give in.

“give in”?

We’re not holding them for ransom.

What’s wrong with having the option for a straight back male Worgen? It’s not like those who like the hunch can’t keep it. I still see plenty of Orc players opting to use the hunched posture, so I imagine we’d still see plenty of Worgen players doing the same even if the option was made available.

I’m hoping the straight back option is added to both Worgen and Forsaken. I made a Forsaken priest on the PTR to play with the new customization and she looks amazing… while casting… because she stands upright. As soon as she’s done though she looks meh all hunched over. If the straight back option comes to Forsaken and Worgen I’ll play them.

5 Likes

Red wolves :wolf: :heart_eyes:

Me too.

I’d love to see a straight back option for all the hunched races, but especially male worgen, male and female forsaken, and - honestly - male tauren.

I’d love to see a head instead of just a hunched back when I run around as these races, and for male worgen and forsaken, it would really help them not feel so absurdly small. Male forsaken especially are some of the shortest on the entire Horde, and I’d much rather stand like the Forsaken guards around Zuldazar…

3 Likes

Nobody wants to take AWAY options. If people WANT a hunched worgen, we WANT them to HAVE a hunched worgen. It would be a waste of Blizzard’s effort to take away an option that someone might want. On the other hand, it is not a waste to add an option that many people want.

4 Likes

There’s never anything wrong with adding more options/variety.

Don’t like it? Don’t use it.

4 Likes

I am down for more customisation options in general, but I wish they’d have a little more consistency. I tried making a worgan gal with heterochromia, but the eye colour choices don’t match up, for whatever reason. Lots of weird little things like that bug me

3 Likes

Almost none of them have consistency. It’s… pretty amazing how random and mismatched and unfair so many of the options are.

1 Like

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#GiveWorgenJewelry
#GiveWorgenRealHairstyles
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

2 Likes

Giving this another nudge as we get closer to Shadowlands.

1 Like

Worgen deserve all the things.

2 Likes

Here we are on the cusp of release.

A few weeks later, I hope maybe we’ll catch wind of some new customizations in future patches, if nothing else.

Although personally, I feel like they should be adding more of the simple things (fur/skin colors, hair colors, etc; basically just more colorations) at release.

2 Likes

Is there seriously no black fur? Should have been in Cataclysm. Disappointing.

2 Likes

I hope we get a push when more people start playing worgen to mount in The Maw and realize how limited the options are.

1 Like

I know right? It drives me crazy. Worgen should’ve had solid white and solid black fur when they first became playable. :confused:

Hey, if that’s what it takes, I guess!

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#GiveWorgenJewelry
#GiveWorgenRealHairstyles
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

Just gonna keep asking.

1 Like

Alright, I have to point something out here–

The stoneborn, the gargoyles in Venthyr? They are upright male worgen skeletons with tails. Obviously their tails are not wolf tails, but the point still stands.

They stand upright and they still do sniffing animations like male worgen.

Can male worgen PLEASE get an option to use this upright skeleton!?

6 Likes

Now I have to go look what you’re talking about I didn’t notice this.

1 Like

I believe those are actually based on Dreadlord skellies.

I don’t really see the Worgen model in them at all… Female ones are based off Arrakoa.

1 Like