Worgen customization - black fur, tails, posture for males

As it goes…

I suspect we won’t see many options added until 9.1 though. Don’t lose hope.

1 Like

I agree. Right now it is all hands on deck to get this expansion out only a little late, so all the optional stuff is on hold. But once it is out and betalands has had the kinks worked out (and we know it will have them) it is back to optional quality of life and game enjoyment stuff.

Blizzard was surprised at how well received the new customization options were, but I think they got the message that this is something worth putting more work into once they aren’t under the Shadowlands time crunch. If a solid black fur, AT THE MINIMUM, is not at the top of their optional to-do list, they need someone else making that list. This is something that will take longer to code and patch it into the game than making the actual texture will. In fact I would put even odds on it already exists and is just waiting to be patched in, but everyone who could actually put it into the game is just overworked already.

2 Likes

Ooof old thread.

I think you mean…

Woof old thread.

Though its not that old. Besides this one has less objectionable opinions about elves skin color options.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#GiveWorgenJewelry
#GiveWorgenRealHairstyles
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

1 Like

From what I saw/was told during the SL alpha, there absolutely is a true solid black already in the game, we just can’t access it.

It isn’t; it’s still very relevant and very much alive.

1 Like

Greymane is a failure, he can only yell at clouds…
Worgens should be removed from the game.

Of all races… this from a blood elf?

1 Like

Well, my main is an Undead, but i can’t change my forum character…
Gilneas is Forsaken territory! :wink:

Thanks for the bumps but enjoy the reports.

1 Like

True.

He doesn’t represent us. He’s blizzards toon not ours. Worgen are much better then him.

Hmm… Try relogging and clearing your cache.

Sometimes helps with that issue.

I really wish blizzard would stop flipping on that.

Sometimes it’s taken back sometimes its not… They need to pick a lane.

Gilneas for the Alliance!

… What are you reporting? Lol

1 Like

The troll err I mean blood elf… error wait undead … I gjve up

1 Like

Removing the neck hump should be priority #1 so the helmets don’t look so retarded.

3 Likes

I wish they’d just make the helmets better for such races honestly.

1 Like

It is actually the ear cropping not the neck. Not that the neck thing helps. That’s actually the horrible back hunch. Here is a “bugged” mob that shows the difference compared to my char in the same gear.

1 Like

It solved the problem, thanx a lot!!!

1 Like

There are a lot of malicious trolls in these threads. A lot of “lolfurrypr0n” crap. Ariwyn may have been a bit hasty this time because you said to just remove worgen from the game. Honestly I almost counter suggested they remove the male and female option from blood elves because there is no difference between them anyway.

1 Like

Getting told your race should be removed from the game is someone just trolling 2 players have said the same crap in the give worgen tails post and the post about worgen options. Blizzard is not going to remove an existing race and quite frankly if you think so little of others by saying remove the race they choose to play i have 0 respect for what you have to say at that point and will just report the post.

1 Like

i still want true red fur, not rust

2 Likes

We need so many better colors in general. Colors without white fingers and toes or hands and feet/paws, rich colors, solid colors - blacks, reds, blondes, a rich brown-red with black face and legs etc (one of my favorite wolf fur patterns; look it up sometime!)…

There’s just so much they could do.

1 Like

I’d kill for a nice few solid colors.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#GiveWorgenJewelry
#GiveWorgenRealHairstyles
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

2 Likes