Worgen customization - black fur, tails, posture for males

One big thing is stop locking accessories behind the genders.

NE females can’t have the body tattoo options?

NE males can’t get Highborne jewelry?

Same with Blood Elf males can’t use the jewelry?

Idk the state of worgen myself but I’ve seen enough to know it needs more attention like you’ve pointed out.

3 Likes

100%.

Also separate Night Elf Tattoos by face and body.

2 Likes

Locking the accessories behind females for the overwhelming majority of the races really irritates me.

I want males of all races to be able to have access to all the tattoo options (face tattoos and colors for NE males, body tattoos for females, for instance), jewelry, piercings, and necklaces that the females can get.

All the races should get the same accessory options on both genders. It’s essentially like that for the tauren - why not everyone else?

4 Likes

I love the all white option. I likely wouldn’t pick the all black option - but it would be cool if it was there.

3 Likes

I love the all white option, too! It’s such a huge step in the right direction for the worgen, who need more solid options.

All I really wanted out of this was a solid black. D:

Honestly though, I’ve seen a lot of people wanting a nicer and more solid brown, too, and I can also get behind that.

2 Likes

Just generally more solid colors would always be nice.

Also a non hunched option.

And a tail option.

Maybe lore correct 8 foot size too…

Ah I’ll just post my thing again. Lol

#giveworgentails
#giveworgenuprightposture
#giveworgenlorecorrecteightfootsize
#giveworgenasolidtrueblack
#giveworgentopofheadears
#giveworgenmoreworgencustomization

4 Likes

There’s still plenty of time for Blizzard to add these things.

2 Likes

Aye. With luck they’ll get it added by the first customization pass after launch.

I also have this expectation. it may be more time consuming than we would like, after 10 years of Blizzard’s lack of interest in worgen but there are more signs of further improvement Soon ™ than before Blizzard devoted more attention to the customizations of the warcraft races.

I hope you’re right…

You have no idea. Way back during Cataclysm at Blizzcon there was some poor dude bored by himself in a kiosk with no line for a to “talk with a blizzard game developer” or some such. I asked just about a cape that doesn’t clip on the worgen model. The guy said yeah we are looking at that. And that is how I met Ion.

2 Likes

Sounds accurate to what we’ve had for the past ten years in the worgen department, for sure.

Where are you seeing these things? >.>

1 Like

Posture would be cool, you could make a scholarly looking caster type that really fits the heritage armor. It’s just too bad a monocle would take the tophat slot (time to let us mog glasses, goggles, and monocles separately from helms).

3 Likes

While I actually personally intensely dislike the Gilnean aesthetic for worgen, I would kill for the ability to mog eye pieces (like eyepatches, omg) separately from other headgear. I really, really think that needs to be a thing.

Or else just make them customization options available for everyone, with different varieties for different races, but everyone gets eye patches. I have a main with an eye patch but that bars him from helmets, and the scars on his face are on the wrong side for the eye patch, and it’s all just kind of a mess.

Meanwhile, Blizz keeps showing off only human skin tones, orcs, night elves, and the fact that blood elves can now have blue eyes, in every single post about the customization, all while actively lying about humans getting scar options. Humans didn’t get scars or tattoos. Almost no one got either of those things!

They really need to revisit everyone’s customization, gah.

5 Likes

Soon™ made by Blizzard it is different from the soon of the normal world. Unfortunately.

Don’t mind me just making the rounds.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgentopofheadears

2 Likes

Very much this.

3 Likes

Gib tails plz.

2 Likes

Another day, another desire for new and interesting things for Worgen.

#giveworgentails
#giveworgentopofheadears
#GiveWorgenJewelry
#GiveWorgenRealHairstyles

3 Likes

And another week, another chance to see no sign of new customizations.

2 Likes