Worgen customization - black fur, tails, posture for males

Asking for one fur color from a game we pay a monthly fee for doesn’t seem disrespectful.

1 Like

I’m really hoping they revisit all core races :pensive: I’m rooting for these options for Worgen!

2 Likes

Same! I want more options for everyone, especially the races that were overlooked (like why don’t draenei get eye colors? What about male blood elves?)! That also includes the allied races, who got next to nothing (especially nightborne, lightforged draenei, and dark iron dwarves, but it includes all of them, really).

1 Like

I threw you a like but… I’m out of them xD

I feel that, it’s okay. XD

I’d like a decent eyepatch solution as well, but we won’t be getting one of those, I think.

1 Like

They have a black fur, just not jet black. But jet black would be cool too.

Worgen tails!

2 Likes

I’m all for that too.

1 Like

So tired of the lame dark grey.

1 Like

Still hoping you guys get your options, and core races as a whole get revisited.

2 Likes

Yes.

No request is made when respectfully placed and within Blizzard’s capabilities.
Although there are some sad souls who believe that we should stop wanting something to avoid frustration by not being attended to.

I wish all the furred races in WoW had more fur options. More solid colors and better combos of multi colored patterns.

I want a Black tauren with a white belly/chest. ONLY the belly/chest white. Not the face, not the hands, not the legs… Only their belly/chest. And my Vulpera need the option of stripes and spots without covering their hands/feet as well. I want a white vulpera with spots. His hands/feet being the same color as the spots sucks.

1 Like

You mean like these fluffy babies? https://imgur.com/a/M9CwX31

A few new fur colors and eye colors.

That’s… that’s it. Worgen DKs got only new fur colors. The human customization is neat, but it’s ultimately pointless to someone who doesn’t RP. I never leave worgen form since everything I do puts me back into it. Worgen literally got different colors for eyes and fur. Males can choose a few things separately, too. And I’m thankful for all of this stuff. But when I look at night elves, who got 3 pages of new customization options, I feel a bit ripped off lol.

What did other races get? Jewelry, scars, tattoos, war paint, hair styles, new accessories (leaves! Necklaces, body jewelry!). Worgen didn’t even get a scar option to show where they were bitten when they were turned. :frowning:

Ultimately, on my worgen, I have the same number of customization boxes in Shadowlands as I did in Cataclysm. I’ll make my eyes yellow and my fur orange and move on. Life is ruff.

5 Likes

The separated customization for males and for human form will help me a lot - I built my worgen around my human form, not vice versa, because I have a very specific werewolf character of mine that I was excited to get to play as in WoW.

So my worgen form will look quite a bit better now! Except… you know, he’s supposed to look like a black wolf, and black wolves don’t have little white pawsies (hands and feet) like some kind of domestic dog or cat. To me, a wolf researcher, he looks patently ridiculous. Same for his goofy mismatched teeth, when his upper canines should be behind his lower canines.

And, of course, like Caelus said, my worgen form gets absolutely nothing actually new. In fact, my human form doesn’t actually get any of that, either, since humans didn’t get any tattoo or scar options or necklaces for males (at least, no scars that are on faces I want to use, because for humans, they’re still tied to face and/or skin tone - and skin tone is also tied to body hair, and I don’t want my character to have no body hair. It’s very difficult for humans to be so mismatched!)

Anyway, what I’m trying to say is, it would be great if worgen got new options in worgen form. I would love to see everyone get more options across the board and stack up better to all the cool new stuff that orcs, tauren, night elves, and dwarves got. Their customization so far outdoes everyone else’s that it’s really crazy.

For example, orcs got tattoos and war paint, war paint colors, scars, grime (where the heck did that come from?), tusk/teeth options, posture options, piercings…
Tauren get necklaces for male and female, an optional flower, foremane, tons of new hair options, great new fur color options that are very striking, nosering options (they needed that so desperately), new horns for females, separated face and body paint, separated colors for each…

It would be awesome if worgen got at least a few things like that. I’d love to see worgen get scar options, posture options, tail options (seriously), wolfish ear options, or at least get some piercings and jewelry, like necklaces and chokers, for males and females.

But, of course, at the very least… I just want some solid true black fur. It’s driving me crazy.

3 Likes

I agree. We should have unclusive, to increase the options, the possibility of inverted colors. Changed the pattern. How can I say, where it is white in an area of ​​the body, it was black.

This would allow for much more variation.

You are not the only one with this desire.

I hope that as Shadowlands is an expansion that sells the concept of better customizations for our toons, it will add more things over time for worgen and other races as well.

And let it be before another 10 years of waiting, for something available for other races of warcraft.

I would like more patterns (especially more wolfish patterns), and more solid colors.

We have the solid white, which is great. I would love a solid black. And a solid brown that’s an actual nice brown wouldn’t be amiss, either…

2 Likes

The way markings work on furred races, especially worgen, drive me nuts sometimes. I too really want a full black fur for my rogue. My DK will use the white fur but has no other new options she can use like the eye colors.

I really like one of the new furs, #10, because of the dark face/mane with a slight purplish hue. I wish I could just have that over the entire body. The light body and stripes are kinda cool but not great for what I want for that character.

I really hope we can get more solid fur colors to choose from! :wolf:

1 Like

It would be great if we could at least customize mane color separately… and maybe just more colors with and without all the weird differently colored hands/feet and fingers/toes of the worgen furs.

And get those nice solid colored furs.

1 Like

Giving this another nudge.