Worgen customization - black fur, tails, posture for males

I’ve been begging for one since Cata released… I assumed they would be a natural pick for the original fur lineup. It wasn’t, and neither was solid white.

Now we have a solid white.

The closest we have to solid black has 2 faces that are actually solid black and it always has white hands and feet. I don’t mind the dark browns and the white chest so much, but I cannot stand those white hands and feet.

Wolves don’t have randomly white paws or legs, and that only applies doubly if they’re black wolves (but they do sometimes have small white markings in the center of their chests - not a solid white chest, but whatever).

We desperately need a solid true, rich black just like the solid white. That white looks so striking and awesome. I just want the black equivalent.

2 Likes

Pure White and Solid Black.
White Wolf & Black Wolf.
Emblematic colors of the chosen wolves.

Also called warg, whose word is also used to refer to wolves and can be used to refer to large wolves like Skoll, Hati and Fenrir.

Goldrinn is literally a version of Fenrir, and worgen are his children.

A white wolf and a black wolf, have emblematic meanings for me.
Because of the simple mysticism they possess, they are very necessary to compose the fantasy existing in the worgen race.

Although funny, Professor Lupin is the dearest character in the franchise to me.

It’d be nice, but at least I can finally make my Silver Fang with red eyes.

Neat character. Wussy werewolf

Giving this another nudge because I desperately want to see this solid true black available before the prepatch releases. They threw in a new brown hair for humans (which is fantastic), why not toss this in, too? It’s not like the worgen got a lot in the first place.

I don’t know with whom to plead for this but I would offer my eternal gratitude and even more money than I give this game already. Anything. This is all I wanted from the customization.

3 Likes

only if i can have pink fur with my little ponies all over it like decals

1 Like

i have black fur

You have slate grey fur. I’ve had that fur color since Cata’s beta. It’s not black. Even just compare it to the black tauren fur. Go to the PTR and swap between that fur and the new fur with the white hands and feet and realize just how much better the new one looks.

The new fur color with the black mane and the absurdly off-white hands and feet is black. The current “black” is absolutely not black. That’s the same as saying the old “white” passed for white - and then Blizzard gave us this new white.

We need a black equivalent of the new white that is a rich, deep, solid black.

Still need that real black fur, Blizzard!

2 Likes

The one last change they could make to the pitiful worgen customization is to give us this fur option we’ve needed from the start.

Y’all know that customization will continue onward, yeah? Will probs get some during the major patches or .5 patches

1 Like

That’s not happening. Unless they have already done it’s on the back burner man. Sorry bro.

You are clearly confusing need and want.

Worgen do not need a solid, true black fur colour option as they play just find without it.

So you just want it.

Okay.

So why?

What compelling reason makes this particular customization so desirable to you that Blizzard should implement it for you?

That should be your premise, not inaccurate statements mischaracterizing the idea of ‘need’.

Consider me skeptical, considering the worgen have gotten next to nothing to begin with and we had to wait about ten years for our promised model update (that broke my ears), and then we had to wait for SL for them to fix our glowing eyes again.

We got a nice brown hair for humans suddenly out of the blue, so it’d be nice to see this tossed in at the last second as well. However, I doubt it’ll happen. That won’t stop me from trying to push for it.

At any rate, I hope you’re correct.

And re: other poster who I won’t bother tagging because they are just a troll, I suppose we don’t even “need” to be playing World of Warcraft at all, either. We don’t “need” Shadowlands, so we should just cancel its release.

Insanity wolf approves :black_heart:

1 Like

I think we should just pause and take a moment to knowledge the massive amount of stuff that worgen DID get and appreciate that what they did get is pretty freaking metal.

Compared to something like, say, Nightborne who new customization options in their totality include new earring options. The race with the fewest customization options to start with received the fewest new customizations in SL, and what they did received is nearly unnoticable.

I think they may have also received a new eye color option, maybe two.

Worgen of both genders on the other hand, are now fully capable of looking utterly and completely badass.

There was a blue post saying that customization is planned to be continued. It sucks, sure, but there is a process to all of it.

I am grateful for what we did get and I look forward to any additions in the future.

1 Like

Suggesting/requesting new things, especially just one new thing that has been an overlooked major fur color for werewolves/wolves since Cata’s release, does not correlate to disrespect for what we received or disregard for it.

The artists specifically said they wanted to receive feedback on what players would like to see.

I am providing feedback.

1 Like