Worgen customization - black fur, tails, posture for males

My guess is that Allied Races will have to wait until at least 10.0 for their customization options, and who knows if the core races will be getting any new customization options anytime soon.

If new customization options are something that will only come once every 2-3 years, then I’m just not going to be interested in even discussing what I’d like to see added to character customization, much like how I don’t get worked up over new race/class combo suggestions.

Worgen MONKS!

1 Like

I’m still interested in discussing it, because Blizzard should know that just because they decided “no more customization or class combos in Shadowlands” doesn’t mean that the players are suddenly going to drop how blatantly unfair they were with the customizations.

I think it’s pretty ridiculous and I’m rather angry about it, but yeah, that’s just me.

I’m going to continue uselessly crusading on the forums now and then despite how much Blizz obviously doesn’t give a toss what the players want or think about literally anything.

2 Likes

Absolutely devastated and horrified they won’t have more customizations in Shadowlands- one of its central selling points, canned 45% of the way through??

Insane. Insane. Insane.

4 Likes

I think that’s fine. I personally won’t be expending much more energy on new customization options until I know that there’s any guarantee that new customization options will actually get added regularly.

Who knows if they’ll even add any new customization options at all for 10.0? For all we know, new customization options could end up being an “every other expansion” thing like how they used to almost regularly alternate between new races and a new class.

But knowing if there’s going to be ANY regularity to the release of new customization options is ultimately going to determine my expectations, which are pretty abysmally low since I don’t know whether we’ll see more customization options added in 2022 or 2024.

After all, time is money, and why should I waste time leaving all this feedback that they want regarding new customization options if the next wave of options could be anywhere from 2022 to 2034 and potentially not include the customization options that I actually want like scars for all races, facial hair for Goblins, separated beards and mustaches for Dark Iron Dwarves, more anything for Worgen and male Blood Elves, etc.?

They didn’t confirm ANY timeline at all as to when to expect more customization options other than not before 10.0, which is a super unsatisfying answer that has completely killed my interest in new customization options.

If they can provide any kind of a timeframe as to when new customization options could be added, that will grab my interest in the subject again.

1 Like