Wont let me xfer servers cause of mail?

Your ticket has been answered, Evira

3 Likes

Just saw it, thank you guys so much

1 Like

Great work in this thread… more Ally transfers to Sulfuras are going to make this a great realm, especially if they leave the transfers open when Wrath launches and queues are even worse.

I’m having the same problem and ive had a ticket open since yesterday. Can someone help a brother out? Character name Tommygorilla trying to transfer from Grob to eranikus

Please i need help SAVE CPTDUCKY! trying to transfer but have invisible mail. please if you can delete it or something so i can switch realms this place is too toxic. Same with my friend Shadowbop-Grobbulus BE OUR HERO <3

Aethelstaan - your ticket’s been answered you should be good to go.

Cptducky - yours as well - I also answered the other thread.

6 Likes

I think this same thing is affecting my paladin Nutrat. Same problem trying to transfer off of Grob.

Seemed to be a quest email - try now.

6 Likes

You are amazing your always welcome to poke in on the lounge :wink:

2 Likes

Hi, my character Thiccboned on Benediction has been having this problem as well for the past 24 hours. Tried all of the suggestions above and haven’t come up with anything!

Thank you Orlyia for all of the work you’ve been putting in!

1 Like

You ticket has been responded to Thiccboned.

6 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

I haven’t received an auto response yet but I know it is coming, because I too have a character ( Theramus, on benediction) stuck due to invisible event mail with no way to fix it. 8 days is quite a ridiculous time to wait for a resolution.

They are very much aware of the times. Nobody wants long queue times, and they’re all working hard to get to each and every ticket. Remember, a lot of things happened in a short time that has put huge demand on the ticket times.

You could ask nicely for the forum staff team to help you of course.

2 Likes

Your ticket has been responded to, Koshkei. And yes, our queue times are far longer than we’d like right now. Those mails usually show up on their own in 2-3ish days (depending on which even or quest generated them).

5 Likes

I’m having the same problem on Benediction, my warlock Feliciously. I’m trying to transfer with my guild to Eranikus and have been unable to for over two days. Could someone please help?

Can you help me? Kaasi 70 shaman on Grobbulus. Mine says mailbox is stopping my xfer

Feliciously and Kaasi should both be good.

3 Likes

I am having the same Issue on my Warrior Slamberry. Have an open ticket but wait times are long. Seemingly just waiting on my scourge mail to come in

I, too, am having the issue with the mailbox and mail bug. I am wanting to take advantage of the free transfer off of Grobbulous before the window closes.