Wonder whats going to happen

This season is inflated with people who dont deserve their rating.

Sick of being one shotted by some mongo double warlock team, or worse a team who stacks spite. It’s sad to see that 50% of their damage isn’t apart of their class.

Can’t wait for Shadowlands, all these 2400cr andys are going to be 2k, cause they didn’t get there with skill. Love the free glad this season!

6 Likes

just play rmpala or mlx and do better in the face of the bad ones

Only problem is trying to find decent people, which is almost impossible… LOL

Hah, could have fooled me. RMPala doesn’t require good players either!

4 Likes

how does someone honestly post this with a straight face without being 2400 ever themselves

im not either but like cmon now

10 Likes

All BFA Glads are Welfare since the change… nothing new this season. I do wish they would return it to % mount but it is what it is.

i mean if u were as good as u imply you are wouldnt you be like 2200 at least in 100 games of 2s as destro? instead of 1800

Why do you care if someone gets glad in BFA? You are not even close to it.

And?

It’s because I have the wait for the right time to queue, when people are on. Which is never when im online.

I get punished by the game, because I can’t find people to play with. I sit in queue for 3 hours.

Is this Gwen?

Nah it’s just some 2k pally.

Who was it a few seasons ago playing warrior ret x. Was it truepally? I can’t remember but it was a notorious idiot on the forums.

If he can get glad in BFA, whatever your excuse is is irrelevant. We’re all just worse than truepally.

I know right, god it’s like those useless SL/SL locks in season 2… those 4/4 rogue in season 4, any DK in season 5, LSD2.0 in season 8, Beastcleave in season 12, LEGENDARY mage/rogue in season16, symbiosis druids in season 22, BM in legion season1

Oh wait…

Every expansion has something that “op.” While Havoc/Destro/Fire is god awful, it by no means is the first time this has ever happened.

Gladiator/rating is what you make of it. There are a lot of doctors in this world, from a lot of different schools, the achievement of success is how you decide to define it.

1 Like

I’m maining alliance monk if you’re trying to find friends

People still think rating means anything in this game?

3 Likes

Nobody:

Heckindoggo: Mains Warlock

1 Like

Yeah weird how people who act like they dont care toss it around

1 Like

typical bad player blaming the game and the people around him for not being able to break 2k in the easiest season to cheese ur way there.

u literally have meta classes too, but then blame queue times for gating u so badly lmao.

almost broke my back shivering from cringe @ this

imma be real w/ u

there’s nothing worse than the big ego new player hpals that came up playing rmpal and mlp this xpac it’s actually nuts

i could name 5 of the most insufferable people i’ve ever interacted w/ on this game and they’re all 2400 hpals

Lol you quoted a joke from a completely separate thread just to be an edge lord on the forums. You must be 2.4k irl.