If you're having "fun" Playing a DH

Report in. Blizz thanks for the “fun” class. This report is just for you and to let you know people are having “fun”.

Thank you.

I agree, DH needs to be nerfed.

4 Likes

I’m also having fun. :slight_smile:

You think you’re a clever little fox don’t you?

I’m having fun. I can hit 3 buttons, do top aoe, great st damage, heal nonstop, and kill 5 other players at once all while sleeping at my keyboard. Then I spit on their corpses because I’m skilled at this game.

Love this class!

3 Likes

i’m loving DH hating on DH

I log in to my DH while i go run errands. My cat likes to walk and sleep on the keyboard so I usually come home to 2k rating and my weekly +15 finished.

6 Likes

Your cat is better than mine.

Thanks lil fox. It’s really fun :slight_smile:

Yall need to sacrifice your dps :-1:

Haha. About right.

It’s fun. Definitely feels OP though.

It’s fun but I kind of want to try a range class at some point.
The most fun I have is the zip zooming of this class and the rp (actual rp since I’m a role player lol).

uhm, nerd-fools ALL classes have 3 Main abilities so the “3 button class” joke was dead on arrival.

But I love my DH. When Holinka destroyed WW Monks, I left the class, went DH.

oh no more OP than a Rogue keeping a full stun lock on
oh no more OP than a Warlock currently in the game
oh no more OP than a healer in pvp needing a mini-raid to kill
oh no more OP than a balance druid in pvp needing a mini-raid to kill WHILE topping all damage in the entire battle ground.

yeah, yeah DH is OP. If that’s your logic, please show me the cure for cancer because you’re smarter than everyone else in the room…

1 Like

You gotta nerf double jump to nerf dhs. Its neva gonna happen

I mean, I main DH. I don’t mean it as an insult, it’s just how it feels to me.

Maybe it’s because my single target DPS dwarf’s that of my alts with a similar ilvl. Or because it is easier to survive…or because I find it easier in PvP. Regardless, not an insult towards it, just my take. Let’s calm down. :slight_smile: