With near universal approval can we get a response about dual spec please

He seems incredibly desperate to trap you.

You’re correct, not all changes are equal. Literally something weve been saying for weeks.

You realize this notion completely invalidates saying #somechanges right? Since you openly admit that your idea of what can be eligible as a “some change” and is completely subjective to you, right?

What matters is if Blizzard sees dual spec as an eligible “some change” or not.

1 Like

I think he honestly is incapable of understanding that there’s a middle ground between #nochanges and #allchanges.

If you look up Strawman in the dictionary it’s just a paste of your profile.

#nomorechanges

Especially not ones that are as incongruent to TBC as dual spec.

If you don’t mind, go ahead and cite yourself saying not all changes are equal. I’m not in total disbelief but Im having a hard time remembering when you actually made sense.

1 Like

Changing the words you use doesn’t change the actual meaning of what you are saying.

You still have no argument against dual spec beyond #nochanges.

It completely changes it.

I accept the changes they’ve already made.

Therefore I’m not no changes.

Find a better argument, I’ve seen you stronger, this one isn’t working out for you.

1 Like

Welp blizzard considers #nomorechanges synonymous with #nochanges so… yeah that’s what matters.

No, he understand it perfectly. He just can’t admit there’s no tenable reason for why Dual Spec doesn’t fit under what he deems an acceptable change.

By merit of his playing the game thus far, regardless of what he says with his mouth, his wallet tells Blizzard he accepts every single change made to TBC that differentiates it from the OG.

He has done that and so he pretty much cannot justify any position contrary to Dual Spec on the basis of maintaining anything resembling the OG.

All he is doing right now is trying to trap you into saying something you would fundamentally disagree with.

Oh really now? Citation?

1 Like

Beyond the changes they’ve been making to TBC?

Wouldn’t even matter if the citation existed since you’d find some way to re-translate it as somehow being in agreement with you or ignore it and just reiterate one of your earlier statements as a means of moving the goalposts again.

The fact they’ve made changes is not a confirmation on whether they will continue to make more or that dual spec is an eligible one.

Technically they’ve already made “some changes”, so we could also consider their promise already fulfilled. “Some changes” doesn’t mean “endless changes”.

5 Likes

Gawd, am I good or what?

“Universal approval” Lol. If you want dual spec play retail. TBC is supposed to be rough around the edges, its not a perfect game, but its damn sure better than retail.

3 Likes

Dual Spec is not a retail feature. What are you talking about?

The ability to change specs at will?

It was originally dual spec in WOTLK then eventually transitioned to the ability to freely change to whatever specialization you wanted.

1 Like

Exactly. So unless you want to argue that WotLK is a retail game, you might want to rethink associating Dual Spec with retail WoW.

It’s the same thing. The ability to change your spec at the push of button is the point. Its easy, makes wow more “accessible”, easy. Again if you want that, play retail.

1 Like

What’s the same thing? What are you talking about?

Dual Spec was implemented in WotLK. You just said so.

Is WotLK retail or not?

What kind of circular logic are you following? More to to the point what exactly are you trying to argue? I’ve made my points and clarified them in my posts. If you fail to understand my points I’ll draw a nice diagram for you with pictures and dots on them!