With near universal approval can we get a response about dual spec please

Like the title says. DS is by far one the most popular features real fans of TbC want. Would love to get a blue response about how you feel about the idea.

84 Likes

I for one don’t want DS. It does diddly squat. Just role another 70 to solve your “problems.”

94 Likes

“Near universal approval”, he said, with no evidence, on the internet.

Checks out.

110 Likes

No, no one wants dual spec.

65 Likes

TBC Classic $30 Dual Spec™ Pass
Coming Soon!

11 Likes

Report for spam. Move along folks.

Same dude has another thread under the same topic on page one.

39 Likes

A real fan of TBC wouldn’t want a change that wasn’t in TBC

54 Likes

Nope, do not want. Stop spreading lies.

29 Likes

Doesn’t belong in tbc so hopefully won’t be coming. You can wait till wrath. Not even 10 posts in and op already hidden from flags, guess the idea isn’t as popular as you thought, huh?

19 Likes

OP prefers legion to tbc … pathetic

2 Likes

Wow, you can tell the terrible classic zealots are triggered. So scared they have to report the positive post about DS. Everyone else lets keep up the good work here and let blizzard know the true fans of Tbc want DS.

10 Likes

Literally not a single response to this thread supports Dual Spec.

No Thank You.

24 Likes

someone’s gone fishing for some big lunkers.
I mean, lurkers.

With “near universal approval.” What are you talking about? I am sure that if there is a blue post about it, it will go against the “near universal approval” of whoever you have imagined.

2 Likes

A lot of negative people on here who shout the loudest. But true fans of tbc know the truth. A lot of people are saying TbC really needs ds, people that know what they are talking about, experts if you will.

4 Likes

OP is the Donald Trump of the WoW forums.

3 Likes

“near universal approval” = the same 5 people posting and bumping threads nonstop :rofl:
OP also thinks the game sucks in way more ways than just that, but refuses to admit they hate the game.

its coming in wrath, dont worry

11 Likes

You literally made a post about how “60-80% of the population” wants dual spec? Now you are making fun of it? Like pick a side dude

3 Likes

This is what is called a “comedic joke”. You should try it!

1 Like

I suggest a flash game like Go-Gaia did for 2004’s Halloween (it was based on Resident Evil and great fun). But instead of killing zombies with shotguns, the pro- and anti- duelspec people kill each other’s avatars with chainsaws. Like our primitive ancestors.