With near universal approval can we get a response about dual spec please

I thought it was better than making a universal claim that everyone does or doesn’t do something. So, I just decided to mention my own experience. Why? Does it invalidate the fact that other guilds other than mine do this? I’m pretty sure people did this in Classic WoW too. And no, you don’t get to spy on my guild. They like their privacy and don’t need you poking your nose into what they do every weekend. And no matter which way you look at it, if you I’m “full of it” then yes, that is very rude. This is regardless if I’m lying or not, harassment is harassment.

I guess not understanding why others want dual spec even if you don’t goes hand in hand with not understanding that in general not everyone plays the game the same as you do.

1 Like

No duh, just like how if dual spec gets added there’s also no need to for people to use it. Some people will do so because wait for it, just like now they want to do so.

1 Like

Its not your own experience, is what your guildies (from another guild you are now) tell you they do w/o any evidence.

2 Likes

Seriously! He says “your guild doesn’t do this” as if even that would invalidate the fact that there are thousands of other guilds in the game right now besides my own.

I just looked a logs for his guild and noticed a Warrior in his guild swaps back and forth between Arms and Fury. Not sure what that’s about, but it definitely shows his own guild doesn’t seem to agree with what he is saying.

That was what I was originally pointing out too! He gave me the idea!

Except therein lies the point.

Without dual spec, doing such things is unnecessary and makes no sense and isn’t logical because of the logistics required.

With dual spec, it becomes completely logical to maximize that way.

3 Likes

And just like she explained only a few people do so, because once again wait for it, there simply isn’t that much use for more than a handful of people to switch specs in the first place.

This weird alternate reality where everyone would be switching specs every pull is purely a figment of your imagination.

Dual speccing is easier than porting back to town, redoing your talents, and then getting summoned back, T/F?

1 Like

Wait, by saying “doing such things is unnecessary” which is an admission that I was right all along. Guilds do what you’re saying and you know they’re doing this which means your rudeness and attacking my guild for doing this makes no sense.

Why are you doing this?

1 Like

Dual spec is used by every raid member every pull T/F?

Sure as heck a lot more than without dual spec, T/F?

It’s not an admission of anything.

The respec process, including the fee, deters this behavior, making it “unnecessary” to do. That’s a good thing.

2 Likes

You just seem to have a very bad understanding of how raids work if you think that dual spec was ever considered needed.

I never said it was needed, but if you’d like to continue arguing with yourself go right ahead.

In fact, that it isn’t needed is the reason it shouldn’t be implemented lol.

2 Likes

To get into specifics, we have a Feral Druid who likes to tank but he stared out as Balance. He started building a tank set when certain items like Zierhuts dropped and nobody else needed them. He now switches to Bear on Miaden since our Paladin doesn’t do so well on that fight and then switches back to Moonkin on basically everything else. He also does this because it gives him a chance to experience other aspects of his class that he hasn’t experimented with.

So there’s no downside to adding then, glad you agree.

And all the resources are available to you for your guild to maximize the Maiden of Virtue encounter due to your Paladin tank being terrible.

It’s simply 50g and walk back to the trainer.

Blizzard isn’t obligated to cater to the lowest common denominator in the worst of guilds.

3 Likes

Yes it was. You just fought me on a claim I made and then said that “doing such things is unnecessary.” You would never say that if you truly believe people weren’t already doing that which you shot down when I made the claim that people were doing that.

You just invalidated me even though you giving merit to the claim in general. Why would you do that? I haven’t been rude to you at all, so what did I do to deserve this?

My Paladin tank isn’t terrible. He is just giving another player in my raid a chance to do things he doesn’t do ordinarily. He normally does Balance and this gives him a chance to tank which he doesn’t do a lot of.

You’re just rude and you like insulting me and people I play with.

It seems like that’s what they’re doing by listening to you… you’ve demonstrated a complete lack of understanding of how dual spec would actually be used which seems to stem from a fundamental lack of understanding of the basics of how raiding works.

That’s what I don’t understand. He seems to agree and then, for no reason, he is just rude to me and starts insulting my guild.