With near universal approval can we get a response about dual spec please

That’s how it was in older RPG games. I remade my Sorceress in Diablo 2 a half-dozen times.

You’re laughing, but this is how most RPG’s were before WoW. Starting over multiple times before playing through the whole game was common.

Yep and that was an even more awful design, maybe we should also go back to dropping all our items and losing exp and levels when we die, you know core old school RPG mechanics.

Wait, are you saying WoW isn’t an RPG?

thank god is 2021 then …

No. I’m including WoW on the timeline of RPG’s.

1 Like

But this is a recreation of a 2007 game.

2 Likes

Honestly, I’m not really the one that needs to make the compelling argument, dual spec already isn’t in the game. People also whined about dual spec throughout vanilla classic, and we didn’t get it then either.

I really don’t think you’re in the position to be telling me, who is currently enjoying the game without dual spec’s inclusion, why I need a compelling argument. Right now, for all intents and purposes, Blizzard seems to agree with me.

If they thought the way you did, and it aligned with their #somechanges, I’m sure they maybe would have already given it a pass and done something about it at this point, yet they haven’t.

The compelling argument has to come from your side, and as long as they don’t add it, you’d have to assume you haven’t yet made a compelling enough one.

Honestly you are, blizzard is clearly considering changes for TBC Classic so yeah if you don’t want a specific change you better be able to present a compelling reason why it would actually be bad, not just #nochanges.

re release not recreation with alot of changes already so

Gotcha, so we don’t need to worry about your “RPG elements” added or removed from the game anymore because, according to your standard, this isn’t even an RPG game.

Anything else?

You have no proof they are considering dual spec though, and all signs currently point to no, they haven’t mentioned it once and dual spec has been a discussion since before TBCC launched.

I don’t need a compelling argument because my argument can basically just be whatever reason they have refused to implement it thus far lol.

I don’t have anything to gain by convincing you of anything, so I’m not sure why you think I’m obligated to be invested in doing so. The game already aligns with what I want from it in terms of no dual spec.

The monumental effort to convince would kinda need to be your objective, since it’s currently not in the game, and you want it in the game, despite the fact there are good reasons why it wasn’t/isn’t/shouldn’t be.

WTH are you talking about?

re release implies a lack of changes even more so than re creation lmao

Sorry, but if you’re going to advocate for or against “RPG elements” in a game that you don’t even consider to be an RPG, then I’m not sure what to tell you.

No. Dual spec removes the consequence of actually picking a spec, you have two specs.

Reported for trolling.

so every patch is a recreation ? …

No, it splits the consequence of picking a spec into two.

I tried, I truly did, but this is one person that I can confidently say you’re way better off ignoring if you want constructive discussion. This person’s chief goal is to cherry pick, undermine, and boil all your arguments down to simplistic caricatures that they will quote bit by bit and knock down with over-simplistic logic that completely misses the point.

Just yesterday he tried this little gem.

https://i.imgur.com/FJBLp8t.png

Trust me, friend, not worth it.

no every patch is a new patch lol
when you re-release, you release the exact same game
when you re-create, you change it/make it over/remake it

BUT you were right, this was marketed as a re-release and not a re-creation. so thanks for your no changes support :slight_smile: