Wintergrasp confirmed as the next Epic Battleground

:raised_hands:

Very exciting, looking forward to this joining the rotation.

22 Likes

Fantastic! Now just weight the probability of IOC popping to be considerably lower than AV and WG and we’ll be in good shape :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Suck it trashcan.

4 Likes

Yes! I’ve always regretted not playing WIntergrasp when it was current in WOTLK. I can’t wait!

1 Like

Lol it’s always soon. Taking too long.

Sweet, look forward to seeing this.

Epic BG “surprises” - I wonder what that means. :thinking:

1 Like

I’d guess Ashran and Tol Barad to start with :slight_smile:

Yes please!

Ohhh ok… I was thinking more along the lines of surprise supply boxes containing gnome-oil hairwax or fried goblin ears dropping in areas of the BG that need extra fortification.

These snacks should grant 30% damage for 35 seconds.

2 Likes

YAY stuff we already had before given back to us!

5 Likes

Left during Wrath and this was certainly not the reason why. WG was definitely a very fun thing to do at the time.

Great decision. It’s encouraging that more is planned too

This is very good news. TB would be good too. Ashran… eh…

4 Likes

What changes might we expect to see in the new Wintergrasp?

I would expect to see some terrain/map modifications to make it work for 40v40.
And how might the attack/defend turns work?

Ashran artifact is life

For real. Too Barad is the one that has always needed a place at the table. TB > WG/Ashran.

Ahh WG takes me back to when I mained Ret on Gnomer and would always see the same horde and it fostered a bit of a rivalry/nemesis kind of vibe that really made it even more fun plus if you won you got to do the raid boss/es. Obviously this new iteration won’t have those wrinkles but I’m excited for it nonetheless. Also, I know SOTA wasn’t popular but it seems like a waste to just up and delete it. I actually liked that Bg. Just sayin’.
Lastly, bring back the Highmaul Coliseum. Still my favorite thing in WoW ever. I made a bunch of dumb videos on YouTube, search:
Jerrel Jenkins Highmaul Coliseum.
:heart:️

1 Like

I like how you play politics at the beginning of them lol. The one I watched you asked the guy if yall were buds and to kill the shaman. Then invite the shaman to the corner.