Win loose ratio

exactly how loose we talkin?

3 Likes

No, Im talking like STOMPED loses. Where we are being camped at the GY. I definitely do enough dmg as I’m usually 1-2 in most dmg and kbs. I also make sure I’m doing objectives. All of those bgs loses I experienced on both sides were ROFLSTOMP matches with us being stomped by what seemed like a coordinated group. :woman_shrugging:t3:

Pennies down a hallway?

1 Like

Even if the stadistics are not show the commun feeling is alliance doing bgs is a waisted of time. " Welcome to the alliance", “roll horde of you want to win” is a very present feeling and it has to come from somewhere, can’t be because alliance are just crying for attention, the felling has to come from somewhere, the game should not leave you with the crying lose angry, should be a is just a game win some lose some tomorrow Will be another day… So there is something defenetly happening

I’m gonna weigh in on the gravity lapse/epic bgs/random as I did a small “test” using this toon and a horde hunter alt. The test was during the 3:30 to 8:50 am est doing epic, brawl and one random bg on two different days.
My Alliance 460 hunter epics was 2-5, brawl was 2-1, and random was 1-0.
My horde 416 hunter went epic 3-4, brawl 1-2 and random 1-0.
*this is not my typical hours to play bgs.

Those are very odd hours indeed. I’m just barely waking up around 8 AM :laughing:

to be perfectly frank horde is just better pvp, yea im biased but from everything ive seen it seems that way. now there are tons of good alliance players btu from what ive seen they all play earlier in the day and past like 7 est its usually constant horde wins as it seems horde are a bit more night owls. not sure how factual this is but its what ive noticed

A lot will get sick of losing and either quit or switch factions, not a surprise that they’ll either hate pvp and stop doing it or want to go where the wins are. I do remember rarely losing as alli but possibly that was before cross realm.

I thought that was hotdogs?

1 Like

Emphasis the size difference

1 Like

You could say the OP would like to see things…tightened up.

I’ll uh…I’ll see myself out.

2 Likes

In WoD Alliance dominated horde. They buffed and nerfed racials, people followed the side with a perceived advantage. Without giving the alliance an advantage people won’t be motivated to level alliance or switch factions. Inevitably I imagine they’ll need to remove faction barriers in instanced content if they want to maintain some equivalence.

1 Like

I decided to do 100 “random battlegrounds” games, and take a screen shot of the score at the end, to gather information, I think 100 games is a very good number. is a very good amount to sample random players with different skills, radials, gear level etc…
so far I won 7 lost 13 of 20 games

at the rate the game goes, every one will create horde players, to:

1. win pvp
  2. have ppl to quest and raid
    since the alliance population keeps getting smaller and smaller

Not sure what you expect to learn from cataloging 100 Rando BGs.

There are plenty of solid Alliance players with solid win/loss ratios, 1-2 good players absolutely make the difference in the 10man bgs, especially healer wise.

Many people are just average players with average win/loss, its not a huge faction conspiracy, considering the fact many horde queue merc mode for faster queues.

2 Likes

bobos hit 15000 bg wins today from 21129 played hows that for win rate

1. I am not crazy, I am sure there is no conspiracy that blizz favor horde more than alliance and does tricks behind to make them win…
  2. yes there are bad and good players and that’s expected in booth sides, and should be a mix of good players with bad players, don’t expect win one , lose one, win one lose one… but if as blizz sugest the ratio " is surprisingly almost 50-50…" as they comment

so far:
16 loose - 7 win

It is LOSE not LOOSE… … …

You are a night elf, so you might be pretty loose…

1 Like

Since it takes some time to do 100 randoms, I can’t wait to see your finish totals.
I use reflex to keep count for me, but it can be difficult to remember if I pugged or grouped for any certain ones. Perhaps I should try regular randoms like you.
Keep us posted.

I took my low geared ilvl 416 alt out and participated to my fullest ability. Not all low geared people are slackers. :roll_eyes: