[Win 7] Error #132 or missing DLL on launch after patch 10.0

I already tried installing the dll file manually and also with the VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2019 installation. Didn’t work. Better yet, I already had the dll file installed before the pre-patch so i tried to just re-install the dll file but nah didn’t do anything.

1 Like

I reached out in the technical support thread on Reddit that Dromogaz (Blizz customer support agent) created and he just replied to my message saying:

We have a workaround for this issue listed in this Support article:

https://us.battle.net/support/article/000319972

That said, we’re aware that this doesn’t work for everyone and the root cause is being investigated.

Link to the comment in the thread:

2 Likes

This is nice. Im glad they are atleast aware of the issue. Thanks

3 Likes

Definitely good to know they are aware of it

It did not work for me :sweat:

Currently retrying the fix after the maintenance.

Loaded in a little longer before getting the messege. But still got the same error

1 Like

im waiting on my reinstall…i just decided to start again yesterday and had the issue…good timing ya? so i did a lot of troubleshooting before leaning it was a mass issue

my installation prompts are working properly after the dll files we put in but idk yet

its a relief that they’re aware. first time this has happened to me.

1 Like

Thanks this worked for me

1 Like

so I just installed windows 11 , previous was windows 10…and it didn’t work! :confused:

1 Like

Yeah just wait for blizzard to fix the issue. But um, what year is your graphics card?

1 Like

AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB 2020

1 Like

Yeah, just wait for the fix

i get same error on windows 7 i search other topics about this error seems this error here in years even on blizzard support site have put some tips about this but is not work the funny thing is i can play beta without any problem but i cant play The original version after new update i dont understand why they launch new update with so many issues every expantion have new or old issues now lm worry about 28 Nov have dragonflight release

Blizzard:
We are aware of an issue currently preventing some Windows 7 users from playing World of Warcraft. We are working on resolving this issue with the highest priority.

2 Likes

Thank you Psyche for replay i see that other post :slight_smile:

1 Like

I just upgraded my video card driver and I got in. try that

1 Like

Has been mentioned alot. Its working for some not for the majority tho it seems.

Same error here. Never happened to me, weird!. I wonder if its because that emergency maintenance they did