[Win 7] Error #132 or missing DLL on launch after patch 10.0

Nvidia Geforce GTX 1050 16.0 GB RAM

good to know about maintenance. I was about to download and install windows 11 and the whole game!

Damn, I hope this gets fixed after the maintenance because my game still wonā€™t load. Tried literally every idea written on this forum post and no luck for me :frowning:

2 Likes

Updating my video card did it for me, not sure if thatā€™s the case with everyone else?

2 Likes

Hey Raziel, Iā€™ve tried uninstalling and installing the entire game but didnā€™t do anything for me

1 Like

Yeah i was afraid that i had to update my OS to 10 which would suck because windows 7 was just a lot better aesthetically and simple for me to use!

1 Like

maintenance extended 1 more hour! :o

This is info from 6 months ago.

Error 132 is a generic error code that may be caused by out-of-date addons, corrupted files, incompatible drivers, or hardware issues. The steps below address the most common causes.

1. Update your drivers and operating system to resolve any compatibility issues.

2. Reset your user interface to make sure your files and addons are not corrupted.

3. Close all other applications to resolve software conflicts and free up resources.

4. Update or temporarily uninstall any security programs, which may mistakenly identify the login module as a security threat.

5. Overheating can cause performance issues, game crashes, and full computer lockups. Check for overheating components.

6. If the problem persists, uninstall and reinstall the game.

1 Like

Iā€™m also pulling my hair out over this error. I have tried everything the internet can come up with the resolve this issue with no success. Itā€™s to the point where I just going to have to buy a new computer. fml right

2 Likes

servers are back and this has not been resolved :frowning:

Back upā€¦and I still get the same errorā€¦nothing was fixedā€¦figures :frowning:

feels like Iā€™m going to need a new pc at this rate =/

I am of the opinion that reinstalling the whole game is a drastic step, with little success. If everything worked fine prior to yesterdayā€™s maintenance, and now users are having all kinds of issues, making one reinstall the whole game is not the answer. Something broke on the game end, not our side.

2 Likes

I agreeā€¦I tried that and everything else to no avail. They broke something and still havenā€™t fixed it. Reinstalling is definitely a drastic step imho

Yup and everyone who actually did reinstall reported back saying it didnā€™t resolve the issue so would avoid that at all costs.

My guess is with the new patch they upped the system requirements due to graphic changes in dragonflight. Their client is probably too modern for windows 7 now. I really hope thatā€™s not the case though because Iā€™m also on windows 7 and not being able to play =/

Iā€™m using windows 10 and still canā€™t loginā€¦I have seen other w10 users with the same error

Interestingā€¦ and all your drivers are up-to-date? and you removed all your addons incase of out-of-date addons? and deleted your WTF folder in the WoW directory? Just curious to make sure weā€™re on the same boat here

yeah, even I reinstalled windows and tried all possible solutions I found :confused:

I have the solution for this one.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svxh_C9btBc&ab_channel=YBK'sTechSkillz

i dont know if this fixes the problem completely. i had to get another dll as well and still the 132 but i reinstalled after and it seems more promising. waiting for reinstall now