Will there be a Naxx skip to Sapph / KT

Have not seen this anywhere. However, asking on behalf of numerous other players including myself, will we be able to port directly into Sapphiron’s lair.

3 Likes

Sure would be nice, so i doubt it

1 Like

they did it for BT so I assume they may do it for Naxx as well

That would defeat the purpose of Blizzard adding 25 man loot to 10 and their desire to help people gear up fast to enter the next raid tier. Easy access to KT sounds great but it will make it more difficult for form groups to do anything but KT runs where some BiS p1 gear drops.

1 Like

It would be great and convenient. I really don’t want to go through all of that stink hole again after 3 months of raiding

Sure, they could just put a portal in Dalaran that takes you right in front of every single boss in every dungeon and raid in the game. Would that suffice for convenience?

1 Like

Not to mention on top of Ulduar 25m and 10m…

Why Dalaran? They could just put it on the character selection screen.

While it would make sense and be a nice convenience , I hope not, it would cause the price of abyss shards to pump up and make farming non saph/KT items very difficult as people would refuse to do them.

Give it another 15 years

I would love if they did this. Currently been doing Naxx just for the ring off KT. Getting sick of slogging through to KT only to see the ring I need never drop

I’m hoping for one as well. This was something they added in patch 3.3 when ICC was first released.

Why would you be able to do that?

While I would love if they did that, I don’t think they will. While it made sense for Vashj/Kael and the BT Mother skip, this situation is different.

There won’t be one. The loot has changed in both 10 and 25. So there is much bigger incentive of clearing the whole raid now.

No, QOL killed the original wow, you want to start that mess again.

QOL goes against the spirit of Classic wow so we can’t have that.

It led to the mess they call retail…

Yes. Today’s patch includes the Orb of Naxxramas just inside the entrance to Naxxramas. You may use it to teleport directly to Frostwyrm Lair.

The Immortal and Undying achievements will still require you to clear the entire raid, without any deaths during any boss encounters, within a single lockout. That can be done in any order now.

21 Likes

nice. please dont buff ret paladins

2 Likes

by having the thing that was added with the Ulduar Patch in Original Wrath?