Will S3 gladiator cutoff rating change due to dqs?

Let’s hope so! I’d post on the forum post you linked but I am unable to sadly due to not having a level 10 EU character…

2 Likes

They should DQ all the clowns that bought a 100 point boost as well. You guys can thank the usual suspects who cry to Blizzard about the ladder being bad but actively destroy it with boosts then wonder why they sit in 20 minute queues.

6 Likes

It looks like a handful of bans have gone out unless I’m mistaken. I’m a rank 1 duelist on oceanic 3s, the team 4 rating above us in glad range win traded with their guildies they won their last 39 games in a row for 159 rating, an average of 4 point wins. Can see clear as day the teams they used to funnel the glad team up, these teams are Lustforthewin, Buy AGI, Mass dispel plz

4 Likes

I have not seen any bans personally… just looking for a response or anything from blizz! Take care all.

2 Likes

Bump for response.

2 Likes

Still none

2 Likes

It took hundreds of hours to most of us to grind our way on this ladder.
It takes a few hours for a dev to reviews the ladder and update the cutoff.
It takes less than a minute for someone at blizzard that read this thread to answer us.

Could you respect the time and effort we invested in the game and provide us with any update ? Are you even aware of the issue ? Do you consider to fix it or not at all ?

I won’t let empty team take the slot of actual players for the reward of a 4 month grind without doing all i can to get an answer on this topic.

Thanks in advance for your understanding.

6 Likes

Bump for response.

2 Likes

If you look at the blizz tracker (blue posts) - the last post by a blue was on May 17, 2022…this is just for these forums…

4 Likes

It’s hard to believe they have a “team” working on Classic. Outside of the actual coding work, I feel like a single part time employee could handle the game changes, honor tweaks, arena point tweaks, raid nerfs, content release schedule, and basically everything encompassing all of TBC. There have been a handful of changes, and a handful of forum posts.

Are the people “working” on TBC getting paid to watch youtube vids or what? Kind of weird. Meanwhile there are people openly talking about how they spend 5000$ on retail WoW tokens to get carried by R1 players. Guess that’s fine though since Blizzard is getting their cut from that.

Disgusting.

6 Likes

I think everyone was on a two week vacation or something… I hope everyone at blizz is back today…

3 Likes

Lol, just as likely they made the only part time employee working on this redundant but didn’t bother to see what they actually did. With Activision Blizzard, anything’s possible!

2 Likes

Still waiting for status of what is going to be done or not concerning this issue.
Have the honesty to tell us nothing will be done if you don’t plan to fix your ladder.
Don’t let us without answers that just frustrating.

3 Likes

Bump, still hoping for an explanation. 1 spot away from gladiator in 2s lol.

4 Likes

In any other season that wouldve been considered safe glad…hope to hear something soon

3 Likes

4 weeks now and still not a single disqualification or ban for season 3. Not even the obvious win traders getting banned. Blizzard basically giving cheaters a free pass it seems. Here were the bans from previous seasons (Some were overturned)

Season 1 in the EU:
86 x 2v2 teams banned
36 x 3v3 teams banned
16 x 5v5 teams banned
Season 2 in the EU
7 x 2v2 teams banned
9 x 3v3 teams banned
Season 3 in the EU
0 bans
Season 1 in the US
18 x 2v2 teams banned
5 x 3v3 teams banned
Season 2 in the US
49 x 2v2 teams banned
25 x 3v3 teams banned
Season 3 in the US
0 bans

The OCE is basically the same. Pretty shocking how much Blizzard has dropped the ball.

5 Likes

Yes, they have literally done nothing. Not even basic house keeping to remove teams with no players on them let alone disqualifications…

2 Likes

Waiting for an update on this issue.
Any plan to do even the easiest of house keeping on the ladders?

2 Likes

Yeah, I feel like it shouldn’t be that hard to do right?

5 Likes

Bump. Waiting for an action from blizzard

4 Likes