Will S3 gladiator cutoff rating change due to dqs?

ppl have titles and riding at 310% speed. kinda wishful thinking if blizzard will take that from ppl and randomly give it to you instead

I truly hope it does not come down to this but if nothing happens by Tuesday without any status update regarding this matter then it might be time to cope and face the music…

4 Likes

The teams people are referencing aren’t even qualified for rewards but they are taking up slots for them so your comment makes no sense.

3 Likes

They have removed them before and banned the players who earned them through cheating. Happens for weeks during season 1.

4 Likes

Yes. For sure!

4 Likes

Yes, I do remember s1 being a mess…

4 Likes

Weekly reset happened on NA servers and still no update to S3 ladder / cutoffs. Seems like cutoffs updated for S4 but S3 appears to be a thing of the past and forgotten at this point…

3 Likes

ngl I would pvp just to get the title so dumb

1 Like

Most people just want the mount but yes, the title is nice too.

It’s been four weeks since season 3 ended and the ratings haven’t adjusted to even reflect ineligible teams let alone adjusting them for additional disqualifications. You might have released Burning Crusade again but this company is a jaded shell of it’s former self. Little to no communication and GM support tickets telling people to tweet a developer or post on forums that are never responded too… it’s just sad.

5 Likes

my bad guys i didnt know

1 Like

Update from a conversation with customer support.

The only way anything has a chance to happen is to be emailing hacks@blizzard.com

They have a special team who deals with this. Provide evidence etc.

Here are a few quotes from the conversation.
“additionally, we also have a system that will detect any sort of behavior that violates our EULA, sometimes this will happen after the season, so don’t lose hope yet”
“it’s not like cheaters won’t get banned, it just that we are still gathering data :)”

3 Likes

I have emailed them in the past and have never had any success receiving a response… maybe you will have better luck than me. I think linking this thread and your thread could maybe be beneficial and hopefully prompt a response!

3 Likes

Even if they DQ someone this long after S3, they’re not going to adjust the spots. Can always count on Blizzard to do the absolute minimum possible, and this season they took it a step further by making people wait 3 weeks just to have 0 DQs and no removal of ineligible teams.

2 Likes

At this point I think its pretty unlikely anything is done. This happened once before, in WoD I think, where they went and DQ’ed several teams later but never sent out rewards to people who should have got it.

I am not affected by this but it is wildly disappointing to see people who blatantly cheated fly around with their mount and title while people who played fair and earned it are left out.

4 Likes

Would be cool to still get a response or something though.

5 Likes

Been over a month lol

3 Likes

looks like im r1 duelist rip

5 Likes

Based off the previous seasons I’d say you were super safe…how could you have known?

2 Likes

Don’t mind us Blizzard, we’ll just die a little inside on forums whose main concern is an LFD tool. Maybe a WoW developer will tweet us back with some tweet to tweet customer support.

1 Like

Looking forward to have an answer on this one…
There is a thread on EU forum for the same matter that is being ignored as well :

I am rank1 duelist on EU (1pts off the cutoff). I can’t believe we can’t have an answer on the topic.

Can we expect at least the laziest of house keeping of the ladders by removing empty teams ?

Waiting for a blue answer.

5 Likes