Will Early Access People be able to gather herbs and ore?

The players who doesn’t have any early access on Aug . 26 will find out the truth that advantages that early access players will have .

What a weird thing to whine about. If you wanted early access should have bought it.

2 Likes

More than likely yes, but odds are good profession knowledge weeklies will not be enabled until the official launch.

One profession advantage I can think of is the experimentation in Alchemy. Both the one that tries to kill you, and the one you can do safely once a day that also grants a skill up. Having three extra days of the safe one, and the number of times you’ll be able to do the quick and damaging one, increases the odds you may get the recipe for the “find the hidden nodes” gathering elixir. That thing was madly profitable, but only if you make it for yourself, its going to be exceptionally expensive on the AH early on.

Why wouldn’t you? Early access is literally the definition of pay to win. Access to all the nodes and ability to list them on the AH.

The game has issues for a reason.

Hopefully, the meta should be to use the prepatch event to hit 80 if it’s possible on all your characters really fast then blitz through the campaign and start gathering/crafting in the first two days to corner the markets early and make a ton of gold.

It’s not pay to win rofl.

Most content doesn’t even unlock till
Tuesday.

Yes!.. but who care herb and ores for the first 3 days instead of doing pathfinder achievement?

If you do not think they will be selling Delve runs by Tuesday from early access people then you are nuts. It is a clear advantage.

Sorry but this is not FF14 where people pay to get early access for the story. They pay early access for obvious and clear advantages.

WoW has started it’s decent down the snowy mountain of pay to win transactions. It may be small and slow right now. But corporate greed knows no bounds. And the Activision shareholders are the target audience now. I wouldn’t be surprised if by the end of the world soul saga, there’s an option to buy the materials we will need to upgrade our gear in a cash shop.

what lvl 3 runs lol

No one is buying delves rofl.

I bought early access so I can level my main and alt over the weekend since I work.

I buy tokens either way lol

1 Like

What about farming in the older expansions? Genius!

It’s not pay to win

The content doesn’t even unlock till Monday.

You under estimate how bad people are at this MMO

Eh yah probably. Who cares.

the dramatics are real.

no all the ore and herbs will explode on contact.

why would anyone buy a delve run at the start of an expansion - you only can get up to lvl 3

Gather? GATHER?? hahahaha lol that’s rich.

I paid to have all my herbs and ore waiting for me when I log in. I’ll have 3 bags of flowers and two bags of ore.