Will classic TBC kill retail?

I too am a big fan of doing my Torghast weeklys in WotLK

Not what I meant. I meant the insane levels of free gear and the beginning of a bazillion difficulties for the same content

1 Like

Wrath didn’t add any new difficulties though, and I don’t think it had much different gear acquisition from BV

WOW classic has a fundamental problem that is inherent to the version of the game. It is the problem of been there and done that. Sure there are people who will run Kara 100 more times because they forgot what it was like the first 100 but there is also no story, no new lore to uncover and that is not going to bring in people who genuinely play a game for the story.

2 Likes

Yes, yes it did. 10 and 25 man heroics and 10 and 25 man normal

And the heroic dungeons were snooze worthy until the patch ones

Heirlooms introduced.

LFD (one of the worst things ever to be added) was created (my major gripe here is it teleporting you to the dungeon, not autogrouping)

1 Like

Wrath just adapted 10 and 25 man content from TBC as well as heroic difficulty from TBC, heirlooms honestly were a good thing, though I can agree LFD auto-teleporting is something that has definitely negatively impacted the game.

That’s because it takes no time to get to Gruul relative to how long it takes to get to Sire even if you have the skip ready.

1 Like

Again, nice try. It was a wide known issue that even blizzard acknowledged and fixed.

People were clearing Mythic before it was “fixed”. It’s okay to struggle with normal man.

Mythic would not have been released during that time. They never release Mythic at the same time. And it was not cleared for weeks.

You are correct they nerfed Normal Sludgefist a couple days after Mythic started

Mythic was not cleared during that time. You are grasping at straws, dude.

I typed clearing Mythic, not cleared Mythic.

By pro Esport players and perhaps 3 guilds? That is not the general population of the game.

Bud, It’s ok to stop.

A lot of guilds head into Mythic on the first couple of days.

Stop what?

You’ve basically been outed as being wrong on this. It’s ok to stop trying to dig your way out.

I’m wrong that they read clearing as cleared? Or is it something else.

All that tells me is Gruul is easier than denathrius, which he was.

2 Likes