Will classic TBC kill retail?

I stopped playing SL about two weeks after launch and really dont have any interest in returning. I had more interest in BFA simply due to the questing…there was just so damn much to do before you realized your chasing wheel spins on gear.

Really all i do with wow is putz around questing in classic for relaxation, maybe a few dungeon…everything else has really unfun returns on the high stress mechanics…guess you can say wow is now my “im between games” game until i find something more entertaining to play. Just all around didnt like SL or the repeatable content they made for it.

1 Like

What if I told you that Blizzard doesn’t care whether people play Classic, Classic: Burning Crusade, or Retail. They get the same amount of money out of you anyway. Even if you pay your game time with tokens, you’re generating money for them. Heck, tokens generate more money per month than a subscription.

4 Likes

Hard truths.

um… let’s talk about that orange lime cake … is it tasty and if so do you know the recipe ?

1 Like

On the contrary; it’ll support retail financially.

Artificial life support because a lot of people would’ve unsubbed and moved on by now.

1 Like

Things that annoy me #35 …posters who don’t know the difference between fact and opinion.

2 Likes

it’s that far down on your list ?

Opinion (mine) - Shadowlands is better and TBC sucks
Fact - I enjoy playing Shadowlands more than TBC

4 Likes

This has been said a number of times, and I’m probably wasting my virtual breath, but logs showing which boss is killed more prove nothing about which has “better gameplay”. All that they prove is quantity. Any link between boss kill quantity and gameplay quality is purely subjective.

1 Like

And they are using Grull as the example in The Boring Crusade so … let that sink in.

2 Likes

Yes, and sadly no.

Edit: this looks good though `https://www.savingdessert.com/citrus-cake/

its funny the “XXX will kill wow” threads have gone from other mmorpgs to an internal thing. now wow is gonna kill wow with wow.

mind blown?

2 Likes

op, one should not hang onto things like this for confidence in what they find fun

but yes

opinions arent facts.
sorry.

2 Likes

When did I give an opinion?

Tbc hype tbc hype

It’s subjective.

Personally I find BC gameplay boring to the point that I cannot stand to play the game without playing a second game, working, talking with friends, watching movies/videos, or trying to make myself sleepy.

Boy I sure do like auto attacking or spamming frostbolt and nothing else.

1 Like

your “fact” is an opinion.

1 Like

it’s pretty true

it really isnt

1 Like

i mean that’s okay, because everything around that’s happening reflects on it being true