Will Cataclysm be Dead on Arrival?

That’s what I said lol and it’s lists from literally all of wow from vanilla to current retail and Firelands still makes the top 10 from over what 60 raids if not more??

Yet I told him to find me a top 10 worst wow raids list with Firelands on it and I will literally give him a free month of game time.

again now that is just a lie at this point, throne is not on anyones top 10 dude.

1 Like

I never said throne was top 10.

1 Like

ah well perhasp I miss read.

But again firelands is grossly misremembered, it NOT a well recieved raid at all.

1 Like

Bro its literally on every top 10 raid list of all time.

Again show me any list that says it was a bad raid.

I’m still waiting.

1 Like

again as I said it was memed on when it was current, in all honestly this is the first time I have ever heard anyone try and say it was a good raid.

Honestly this thread is making me wonder if that…what was the theory? quantuam immortality? or quantuam theory? where if you die you just switch places with another version of yourself, must be real because I HAVE never heard firelands talked about positivly.

I must of switched realities at some point.

I’m sorry you and your two friends didn’t like it?

2 Likes

can you actually explain what was actually good about it? all of the bosses were goofy looking.

The zone looked like …well fire, thats it…all it was, was fire, fire, fire, was not appealing to look at.

the tiers sets were FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE…AND FIREEEEEEEEEE AND FIREEEEEEEE AND…OH MORE FIFFREEEEWDWADWADAWD, the whole thing was a vomit of fire that looked awful.

and that one boss were youre forced to clear out trash was awful.

this whole raid was awful, what did you really like about it?

You seem to be in the very very small minority of people who didn’t like it.

You seem to be in the small minority of people who think it was great.

just like all those people that thought vannila wow was some mystical perfect game that was super hardcore.

1 Like

You are dense.

You can literally look up top 10 wow raid lists and it makes every single 1 lmfao.

again those list mean nothing, nostaliga is a powerful drug man.

1 Like

So out of all the xpacs and all the raids Firelands making each top 10 is because of nostalgia??

Cope harder.

says the guy whos coping thinking firelands was a good raid and couldnt even mention ONE single thing he liked about it.

1 Like

unless you just…really like fire I guess…cause thats it, there is nothing else interesting about that raid whatsoever.

1 Like

You don’t need to take my opinion, go look at literally every top 10 lists because it’s on all of them and why.

:clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

so yea you dont have a opinion whatsoever and are just saying its good because “muh top 10 list”

again WHAT DO YOU LIKE ABOUT IT?

wonder how many people had vannila wow as one of their top 10, and then backtracked after classic, god all those streamers who advoacated for classic only to look so defeated and bored while playing it.

1 Like

You have a lot of terrible takes.

again what did you like about firelands? are you a IRL beavis or something?

1 Like

As much as I HATE crapa, no, it will not be dead on arrival. It will be a success (at launch) and then die out. With only 5 level gains, incoming stupid changes, not having to replace ICC gear until level 84 or so, CRZ, et cetera, it will have a short life.
Most of the people that want that fetid pile of garbage are ones that never experienced it. I consider them to be fortunate. I don’t want Blizzard to fail (because they don’t need help beyond what they already have been doing) but Crapa should be a dual expansion launch. A Crapa/MoP combo and in phases. Patch by patch.

2 Likes