Will Cataclysm be Dead on Arrival?

Now this is actual dumb crap.

Well in vanilla feral was lol regardless so we can’t count that, in tbc feral dps is pretty meh.

MoP feral gets split into two trees so it’s only in wrath and cata that feral is a tank and dps spec, and even they’re different enough you have two feral specs if you’re serious about it.

And? Vanilla classic and TBC Classic also had massive drop offs after their initial launch.

It’s almost like that’s exactly what you would expect from a nostalgia product where most of the player base is front loaded at launch.

2 Likes

Which is exactly how Blood Tank & Blood DPS worked. The specs were different, they just shared a tree.

Considering that many of the people currently playing wrath are now calling it Cata waiting room I think it will be successful.

Remember that Cata brings back a bunch of action like new old world heroic dungeons and they will probably give the whole game a classic touch like no Raid Finder…

Cata being changed by Blizz to help with the fact the classic community doesnt actually want an old version of wow. Mixed with new age mentality of gaming. It will do ok for a bit as it was more of the current way of raiding with multiple tiers and harder fights but it will lose alot of momentum quickly as its just retail with less to do once its cata+. They simply want to get through Cata to skip to mop and get on the hype train for more rose tinted glasses lol.

Right and I’ve been saying this for a long time… in retail you’re play cataclysm from the beginning or at least what cataclysms did to the environment. Most retail quest are geared to what cataclysm did to the world. This was one of the only times when the world completely change because of cata. the staging area changed along with the environment. This was the last time something like this occurred and the world has remained like this since cataclysm first hit or since 2010. this will last until one reaches lev 30+ afterwards you’re on your own.

Dumbest comment of the week most will move to cata. 5 percent won’t stop acting like cats is the end it’s not

1 Like

Exactly my point. That argument is useless. It is expected that Cata is losing players after its launch and seeing that Wrath “was the peak” it also had the “highest drop-off”.

Very highly doubt it. Since classic rebooted this has flooded forums. This alone is why 90% of retail players want CATA. and 99% why CATA failed the first place

Those % doesnt even add up. Seems like you’re a normal classic andy that makes up data

1 Like

I believe it was mentioned during the Q&A at Blizzcon. I don’t feel like looking that up but feel free to look for the exact quote…

yes I am. Thanks for noticing! I like to show the love for the best and the only 3 wow classic games. ERA, BC, Wrath.
Not here in forums to make a trash retail expansion look like it was good. You’re just a retail playing classic hater. You come every time they mention something classic to start drama.

I’m a wow enjoyer. I dont live in the past, thats all. I like the old games as much as like the ones that come after Cata.
You simply cant cope with the difficulty of the game that started after ICC.

And no I’m not in every “classic” thread. I’m in the ones that spit lies such as you:

The issue with you classic andies is that you spit lies and talk down Cata without any reason and it gets boring after time. I’m not against Wrath Era but I have the brain capacity to see what is realistic and what not while also not lying.

4 Likes

I hope you’re right and they don’t add it. Probably be best for CATA for the long run.

1 Like

So like how every expansion is lol

just another boring classic andy melting down.

30% will move to Cata, 30% will go back to retail and 40% will /cancel sub.

1 Like

And another classic andy pulling numbers from his behind. Why do classic andys lie so much?

2 Likes

Doubtful, lol but the great part is i’ll never know as once they force me off Wrath, i’ll be done with them. 18 years playing and will be done, since i despised CATA then and no amount of time has change my opinion.

2 Likes