Wildest thing to happen to a guild member?

That might be one of the worst ones I’ve heard

Harassing the individual is one thing, going after their kids crosses all kinds of lines

6 Likes

Guild master telling everyone his eye popped out and his wife put it back in for him. His wife was a nurse, but I’m pretty sure he had to go to the hospital to put it back in.

1 Like

Well, my former GM peed on an electric fence, once.

2 Likes

Well that ones funny

It’s really a mistake you only do once cuz getting zapped in that area is pretty bad (I’ve done it once)

1 Like

Well yeah, you do become much more careful afterwards. I’ve never heard of anyone doing it twice.

And for what it’s worth, that’s the yardstick by which he’s measured pain ever since.

1 Like

Since we are talking about pizza… dominos create your own pizza. Pan crust, cheese, chicken and bbq sauce.

It is soooooooo good.

2 Likes

Friends with me said they never heard me swear as much (or as loudly) as I did when it happened lmao

I may or may not have been mildly intoxicated at the time but ooooohhh buddy a shock in that region sobers and wakes you up real quick

1 Like

Back in MoP, had one of our healers get up in the middle of the Spoils of Pandaria fight without saying anything. We only noticed something was up when our side started dying.

We’re like “You there man?” in vent, no response. Finally when the fight wipes, he comes back and says:

“Oh yeah, sorry about that. My apartment is on fire.”

Says it as casually as if talking about the weather. Turns out is was an apartment on his block like, 5 doors down from him and he was fine, but the fire fighters still warned him and he stepped out for a few minutes.

1 Like

I had a couple guildies get into a weird real life love triangle. Some threatened to tell spouses about whatever was going on, it amazingly wasn’t on Moon Guard either (shocking, I know). I’m not exactly sure what happened in the end, I took a 8 month WoW hiatus to do caretaking for my family and when I logged back on the guild had pretty much imploded.

1 Like

Oooo I have something like that

Back during wraith I had a 40 year old married woman who was SUPER into me (I was underage at the time and people knew I was not 18 but she still sent me alot of things)

Current me knows how screwed up that scenario was

2 Likes

As a child my older cousins convinced me to grab hold of an electric fence. Eight year old me was not amused.

4 Likes

Yep. Not the first time I’ve heard or been a peripheral observer to all that kind of stuff happening. But a lot of times the ages weren’t declared until things were too serious and the WOOPS were really big.

1 Like

One of the best pizzas I ever had was from a little place in Germany owned by a Greek guy. Mostly a bar/tavern kinda thing, but he made pizza with feta cheese and kalamata olives, with mozzarella and just a bit of red sauce… sooo gooood!

The only thing that compares here is Mellow Mushroom’s Great White, minus onions, plus kalamatas. But hey, at least it’s here and not… over there… LOL

2 Likes

Ok is this a meme or something because I’m pretty odd and literally never thought to do this

1 Like

I did not know it was an electric fence, I thought it was just a regular fence

1 Like

Still, out of all the places to pee, why a fence? lol

1 Like

To improve one’s aim.

3 Likes

Gotta wizz on something, so I picked a fence post cuz it was the nearest object kind of

When you gotta go, you gotta go, and there’s not always a proper facility for doing so. May as well be a fencepost … once you’ve determined that it’s not wired and live, that is.

1 Like

Alley walls, or fences and corners of parking lots are fair game in most major cities. But just the corner. Not the middle. Unless there is a pillar.