Why you should play Ret Paladin

Not just solid, it was the preferred backup to a warrior.

1 Like

was their dps good? lol i honestly dont remember a lot about pallys i played horde most of the time

Pvp honestly is where the tool kit functioned the best.

No ones dps is good in pvp. That was all about burst damage.

Im playing Ret on a instant 60 pvp ps. Ret is great at pvp. I’m running the reck spec and any rogue that attacks me gets 1 shot if i get enough crits and command procs.

nah i was talking about raids if their dps was good

It was good enough for progression guilds in Naxx.

3 Likes

Their DPS is solid. Not the best not the worst.

You wouldn’t fill your raid with them but it didn’t kill you to have one either.

ok sorry guys

I always found those builds to be…janky? If you mean like the 0/25/26 spec or whatever.

Yes, you can bloop a rogue and even warriors, but ranged classes become a bigger issue when you can’t hardly heal yourself with all the interrupts.

pallys piss me off on my rogue i kill em they LoH then i have to kill them agian basically :(:japanese_ogre:

I’m running 5/25/21. can get a little annoying without repentance. But Killing rogues makes up for it.

you dont like rogues?

No one likes rogues. Hey, open this lockbox.

1 Like

Nah can’t play them on the ps. I get 300 ms lol.

hey i like rogues because they are OP in pvp plus they open lockboxes for ppl and have pickpocket we all have opinions tho :wink:

I like rogues too, they tend to die slow agonizing deaths when they try to kill me when vanish is on cooldown.

Retail is much more “hodgepodge” than classic. Tons of ways to progress, many more than classic.

The raiding if anything it’s easier, bosses are cake, no hard mechanics. Hardest part will be getting people geared.

Have you seen the new Meckagon raid? Super challenging, much harder than anything in classic raiding.

Sure, I’ll give you it’s harder to get people together on classic, as it takes forever to get anywhere.

1 Like

2h weapons don’t go to any viable DPS specs, so honestly it’s just a greed role.

Obviously ret paladins don’t count as true DPS unless you’re esfand.