Why won't Blizzard simply send out a survey to players to settle RDF debate once and for all

So how many not on the forums want it? you say you have no idea? you pulled that out of somewhere we wont talk about? You say you make this stuff up all the time?

Both sides are in the minority. I think you’re having a reading comprehension issue.

No one is making a comparison between anti-LFD and pro-LFD. What I very clearly pointed out that you misunderstood is the fact that the pro-LFD side is a small group of people complaining on multiple characters. None of them are really unsubscribing. That’s not a repercussion meaningful enough for Blizzard to reconsider their design choice. Not even close.

I think you’re having a reading comprehension issue. The quote which you replied to is talking specifically about the forums only. “So how many not on the forums want it” is irrelevant to the point I’m making and is beyond the scope.

Please, keep up and remember the comment you originally replied to.

By that logic, anti-LFD is an even smaller group complaining on multiple characters.

3 Likes

You got proof theyre posting on their alts or are you just pulling that out of the same location you get your other opinions from?

1 Like

For someone who always asks proofs, you don’t ever seem to have any. Source of your claim?

Because I have multiple that leave your “claim” in the dumpster.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/i-compiled-a-list-of-polls-on-rdf-the-majority-wants-rdf/

1 Like

This you?

3 Likes

Never gets old man, its golden

Guessing he just figures since he’s posting on multiple alts everyone else must be too (he’s really good at posting charts that disprove his own points though).

1 Like

Lol yep agreed

So good. The best comments ever

Except anti-LFD isn’t complaining. What is there to complain about? They won.

My source? The fact that Blizzard ignored it. If pro-LFD was as large as you claim it to be, they would have reverted the change already. That’s just common sense.

Complaining about complaining.

Honestly, most people aren’t “complaining” anyway, they’re voicing legitimate opinions and concerns.

They’re own team is split on it, this is more of a “Brian wants it” thing it seems.

That’s not happening. People are celebrating the change. Celebration =/= Complaining.

No they’re not. It’s non-productive whining. If it were legitimate opinions and concerns, Blizzard would’ve reverted the change already.

That’s not happening which is why they’ve stuck to their guns.

That’s amusing. I take it you’re not familiar with how game development works, are you?

That’s not how it works. Brian isn’t making decisions himself. He works as part of a team.

You can make legitimate concerns known even if the change hasn’t been announced yet, they’ve said they’re taking feedback on it.

Someone makes the decision in the end, the team is split, Brian is the lead of the team, his vote weighs more.

All I’m looking for is a decently authentic, legal, wrath.

Once again, you’re using the phrase legitimate concerns – that’s NOT what’s happening. It’s all only non-productive and fallacious based complaining.

No one is saying people can’t do that. All I’m saying is that it’s not going to convince Blizzard or anyone else. And, so far, 1 month out, it hasn’t. Rightfully so, I’d argue.

That’s fundamentally NOT how game development works. With all due respect, I think you are too unfamiliar with the topic for us to have a meaningful and practical conversation about it.

If the demand for your personal vision of the game was high enough, it would be in development. Unfortunately, I’m not sure that’s going to happen. That may not be the answer you want to hear but that’s the reality of the situation. Sorry Onikaroshi.

We have likely a year to change their minds.

It’s not my personal vision, it’s the original developers vision.

Yeah, good luck. If the arguments, if you can even call it that, don’t switch up somehow, I do not see it going in your favor. I see it being more of the same that we’ve experienced this past month.

You can’t speak on the vision of the original developers. You have no idea what their original vision is.

You can only speak for yourself.

Of course we can, it existed from November 2008 til Dec 2010

2 Likes

Something existing =/= confirmation it was their vision. You have a vision of yourself, I presume, but you have existed in iterations different from the vision, correct? Even though you yourself, theoretically, had the power to make that vision of yourself a reality?

For all we know, they had a vision of WoW that could be totally different from what actually played out. There’s a lot of reasons that could happen. A vision for a game is extremely different from the practicalities of the actual live game.

To me, it seems like you are just grasping at straws to be argumentative at this point. I’ve made my point and I have nothing further to contribute to this conversation. Thank you.