Why Tyrande isn't part of Nazjatar/Eternal Palace

She did in stormrage

No she didn’t. She got terrified by the vision of naga Azshara which tried to force the naga transformation on her, then called out to Elune just to help her get away from it and passed out. It’s also pretty telling that the Nightmare, which pulls on your deepest fears, pulled up Azshara for her.

2 Likes

the thing that upsets me the most about this whole situation is that besides the Night Warrior scenario (where she lost to Nathanos) she hasn’t been seen at all. Then we have the excuse that she is busy doing stuff at Kalimdor but we also have Nathanos show everywhere.

7 Likes

That’s what I mean, if Nathanos was meant to be her foil for the Darkshore stuff, and he’s off doing Nathanos things, she could be off doing Tyrande things. But I would say (And I don’t want this to devolve into the arguments the forums were having for ages over this) that she did beat him at Darkshore, she just didn’t kill him. Even saying that he got what he wanted and got out, it was by no means Nathanos himself beating Night Warrior Tyrande. He hardly scratched her and he was in full retreat at the end.

1 Like

She is busy, ah, purging Darkshore of all murloc-kind.

Yeah in the Alliance version of the scenario all of his arrows do a “miss” on Tyrande while she oneshot all the elites troops and beat him up despite the two Valkyr boon. I am pretty much okay with this final version of the scenario.

Still, Tyrande and Dorithur models were datamined once in 8.2 so there might be a chance for her to stand somewhere.

1 Like

Yeah because there is datamined lines of her telling Shandris to handle it and going back to Kalimdor.

Well, I think those might be fake, they are nowhere to be seen.

Nothing else so far seems to be fake, so I don’t see why those would be. With the testing at the moment, lets be real it’s not an important scene to test really. It doesn’t have npcs running around and doing stuff like with Shandris and Thaly’s quests, its just an exchange.

I know but at the begining of datamining websites like wowhead and mmo champion just throw all the text they found in the same article. These lines were never uploaded on those websites, our only source is a random discord poster.

I hope Lor;themar saying “Baine is all that is good in the horde” is fake no lie.

I think it was Jaina :thinking:

She says something similar, saying Baine is the last of the Hordes honor, but Lor;themar had lines telling you to go save baine realted to “The Horde saved my people” which was really taking the credit away from Sylvanas, but tahts beside the point, as they changed it to him saying Baine is the best of the Horde.

1 Like

Sadly :

Imgur

But at least he doesn’t want to totally rebel yet :

Imgur

1 Like

LMAOO

lor’themar is down with me and the boys. this is big news. even bigger than i expected.

1 Like

Violent vomiting The old lines were so much better in comparison.

And he does, he says so at the end of the raid. The lines make no sense, him saying maybe she can be reasoned with…then no one actually goes and talks to her.

4 Likes

The quest text is a bit more nuanced thankfully but yes it is still MoP 2.0 :confused:

he’s kind of right though. baine being killed would cause the tauren to leave, which wouldn’t be good and also baine is suppose to represent the tender aspects of the horde.

5 Likes

But the word choice demonises literally everyone else that don’t 100% believe everything Baine does. Like not even someone on Sylvanas’s side, by saying Baine represents ALL that’s best with the Horde, everything else is not, no matter how slight the deviation, is not.

8 Likes

i mean that’s just reading into it lol. i can only surmise what is meant and that to Lor’themar, what is best in the horde is things like tolerance and “freedom” and all that which he feels baine upholds and represents.