Why the lack of Customization?

The Anti-High Elf posters on this forum literally turned me from someone who was adamantly against high elves being added to someone who wants them just to spite the toxic anti-helfers.

10 Likes

So Blizzard, I think you should consider giving these NB eye options to NEs.

Before the WoD update, their eyes were not this wide and open outside of, I think, one face.

The way the NB eyes look now are pretty much how the Night Elves should have looked out the gate with their update.

5 Likes

Honestly more eye shape options for all races wouldn’t be bad. >.>

11 Likes

Doesn’t seem that they’re paying attention to your calls for details.

1 Like

Yeah, I have a lot of issues with the WoD updates for multiple ones when it comes to eyes and face structure lol.

Forsaken and Night Elves to me got the worse from WoD imo.

4 Likes

Well yeah, I imagine it’s really hard to prove something when it’s not true so. :wink: :wink: :wink:

1 Like

Linxy you are the absolute best :sunglasses: Could you please pass on to the team that some of the female Void elf hairstyles look weird when the tentacles are toggled off, so we would really appreciate it if the places where tentacles used to be are replaced by locks of hair?

8 Likes

I would also like to see some of the blue tatoos suggested in some of the old high elf threads.

6 Likes

I think the PTR stuff is a good start for a first build, I’m particularly impressed with the Lightforged additions, the jewelry options for a given horn style really add a layer of personal choice to how someone wants their character to look like, right off the bat. I’ll echo the above sentiment in terms of more diverse skin colours for them, however, as well as dark hair colours. The new options and the golden eyes would look very striking alongside darker skin tones for Lightforged and/or black hair.

Nightborne are something of a decent start, I do see a lot of things that make for a good base. The hairstyles and new eyebrow options do look a bit rough and could use some polish, but I really like the new tattoo options as well as the variety of combos for the facial armour.

Overall a good start, and I would seriously recommend taking the ideas put forth with the allied races, particularly the Lightforged, and applying them to their ‘parent’ races and the options therein.

9 Likes

its coming im sure

2 Likes

I want to thank you so much for the new druid Forms, i think that the moth and stag are beautiful and had been hoping that druids would get them in the future. Just one more thing, but i honestly feel like what is really lacking is swim forms…i know it is the least used but for most druids, if they are like me, its nice when all your forms feel like they fit your character. The current ones fit for Ally, but they just don’t feel natural, for Horde. Maybe a regular shark would look awesome for Darkspear trolls, or a Croc for Tauren. I hope you read this and mayb think about it for when you get to Highmountain customization. Thanks so much for everything you have done

*Ideas for Aquatic Druid Forms

Croc’s,
Different Sharks, hammerhead could be cool
Maybe even like the turtles or Frogs

5 Likes

Hear me out alright. Dark Irons need at the very least the ability to interchange mustache and beard! Like, come on man, regular dwarves got it! Give us a bone, eh?

5 Likes

Great insight.

1 Like

Let’s just fast forward through the drama and get back to the topic of the thread.

Pro-High Elf poster links thread from someone against them being snide and toeing the line of the forums rules to avoid being actioned against.

Anti-High Elf posters argue:
A) That’s not being rude/harassing, that’s being honest.
B) Clearly it wasn’t since it wasn’t flagged and removed.
C) You’re just reading it wrong, the intent behind the words aren’t with malevolent intent.
D) Oh please, you’re one to talk, look what you posted back in (link another thread/post here).

The exact same argument happens in reverse, picking through any of the above mentioned multiple choice answers. Things continue back and forth analyzing one another’s every tiny word and reading into it increasingly outrageous meanings no sane human being could imply (but hey, we can’t be sane if we’re all still here, doing this). Eventually, someone crosses the line. A Forum Mod comes in and deletes 100+ off-topic posts about which side is worse based on who said the meanest thing out of context.

Now can we move on to the actual discussion at hand? Or do you still want to waste everyone’s time with this petty back and forth bickering in a thread that doesn’t have anything to do with it?

10 Likes

Actually when they started wanting to use real life info to harass people I decided I didn’t want to be part of their group anymore. Even as a helfer I didn’t want them rolled into velfs anyway, so I just don’t care about it anymore, and won’t play one now regardless.

And since plenty of them have dragged things to the forums, including real life info, I have zero problem standing up for myself and my friends.

3 Likes

I just want to point out there’s no pink hair color option for Nightborne and I really wanted it. :sob: :sob: :sob:

7 Likes

I am very happy that LFD and NB are getting new options! I do have some questions though (or maybe a bug report?).
I may be wrong but it seems like the new faces for the males that are on the PTR do not match this preview here. I checked each face and only 1 has the scar over the nose that #2 on that image has, and the actual face model does not match this preview. He has the scowling mouth like some of the old faces. It is face #11 on the PTR.

Is this intended? The preview image has a much more attractive and neutral expression instead of the angry mouth.
Here is a comparison, I tried my best to recreate #2 in the game to see… It definitely is the same face texture but not the same face model:

I would really prefer the model in the preview please! I dislike the scowling on male faces and would love to use some closer to that preview :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Possibility of giving worgens optional tails and a little bit more customization please?

3 Likes

I can’t get over that scowl. It’s too much lmao

4 Likes

Yes I hate it! :sob: Multiple of the new faces are ruined by this