Why the lack of Customization?

Thanks for the void elf changes.

Any change we could get more options for dark iron dwarfs. Like ones that don’t go through belts on male characters.

Thank you

3 Likes

Void elves are not as limited as some ARs and even core races. Blood elves didn’t get much, and some core races started out with a little and not much was added.

I hope we will see more upcoming nightborne options soon, and lfd. They need way more than void elves.

And considering belf options keep being handed to void elves, it feels pretty bad to a lot of belf fans, as a lot of what they requested in the first place was ignored for things that weren’t asked for. I really really hope you pass on the feedback and that they listen.

Also I hope things like tattoos and jewelry will stop being gender locked, and have more effort put into them, as well as all races that have jewelry getting the same level of attention, care, and customization as draenei got, and that lfd will now have.

19 Likes

can maghar orcs get green skin too

Nightborne did get something, unfortunately it just wasn’t enough to bring them up to where they should be. The standard the Nightborne were released in means they need much more work than other races, even ones with similar amount of customization options.

6 Likes

Easy there, Avarie. Void elves were super limited despite being made the exception to both customization waves, and it’s time for them to be focused on while the blood elves continue to be brought out back and mugged for their options repeatedly and the uniqueness of the race boils down to overly tacky, bulky, impractical and trash jewelry. Cause that’s really what I wanted.

Keep in mind the men didn’t even get that much! Infuriating.

13 Likes

But some people wanted this, you realize, and you’re being super hostile by pointing out you dislike this. Just saying. You’re now challenging the CM and being extremely selfish for disliking the jewelry which you should be grateful for even though you never asked for it, likely made tons of other suggestions, and were ignored. Stop that now. So what if void elves can look exactly like blood elves and continue to get things? Blood elves should get nothing in return, ever, and if they ask, well they’re very selfish. Especially since a small amount of people like the jewelry and it earns blood elves the title of ‘got tons of customization in Shadowlands when really it’s a bunch of clunky jewelry’.

(/sarcasm! Just in case anyone was wondering.)

14 Likes

Oh? What’d they get?

I’m hoping they will have a lot to show us when things start getting datamined further. I’m staying optimistic for Nightborne and LFD. What they teased us with was pretty good, but limited.

4 Likes

Also as a Pandaren player, it’s funny to see people complain about customization.

4 Likes

They got some new skin tones, faces, jewelry, and hair color. Not nearly as much as Void Elves, but it’s a start.

By all means. Everyone should be asking for what they want. I’m not saying any race should come before others. I’m saying what I want to see, and expressing frustration that there is no uniqueness to blood elves, which would be fine if they had a different theme like void elves, but they do not.

4 Likes

I may be focused on blood elf problems, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want others to get what they want as well. Pandas need help! I’d love a large variety of coat patterns and colours, faces for female Pandaren that aren’t permanent smiles, and much more!

An albino colour with red spots would be beautiful

5 Likes

Give me shaved Pandaren.

I want farstrider looks so much. Tattoos and scars should have been a minimum for every race, or war paint as it applies.

I’m jealous of all the braids draenei got, and now lfd are getting their own additions with braids (and they had at least one before)and this is great for lfd, but no braids, and no customization for hair accessories for belves.

Yeah, it feels really bad. Even the accessories we did get aren’t very customizable.

7 Likes

I just laughed at the thought. Thanks mate I needed that chuckle

Thank you!!! This is almost too cool to be true

2 Likes

Admittedly I’d like pandaren & Vulpera druids. (Would actually play a pandaren then).

Edit: Oh and nightborne druids…

3 Likes

I can appreciate the hard work that the developer team is putting into allied races, but at this point, Void Elves have access to all of their core race’s skin tones and most of their hair colors while also having more unique skin tones and hair colors.

If the team insists of blurring the line of racial distinction, I think that Blood Elves should have access to some of their hairstyles and colors as well. I was originally opposed to this, but now it feels like a slap in the face.

Please relay this to your team.

Oh and also, Nightborne :heart:

13 Likes

The accessories we got are trash. 3 pairs of braceless (hidden by armor), 3 necklaces (all of which are overly impractical and look like they’ll impale the woman’s neck if she takes a tumble) and 3 bicep wraps (none of which are good) and 2 colors for each + 3 hair colors, POC options, and 3 hairstyles (4 including bald for both) is not good. It’s not enough. It is not on the same level as night elves, orcs, humans, undead, or tauren customization who got actual options that change their looks and who they are as a person.

Every single blood elf female jewelry option looks like someone could have gone to a stand in Silvermoon and picked it up. The men didn’t get anything other than POC skin tones and some beards / hairdues. They don’t even have a second page of options.

8 Likes

Jewelry for men! :rage::heart:

5 Likes