Why the lack of Customization?

In the avalanche of posts about Void Elves, you rarely see people lobby for Lightforged Draenei customization. What are those players even looking for to be added?

1 Like

just alliance and void elves. and by void elves i mean people who want to play blood elves on the alliance

5 Likes

Thank you!

Although, some of the requested options are only a matter of unlocking them for player characters. Red eyes and DK skin colors unlocked for Nelfs and Belfs for example. I’m sure there are others.

10 Likes

Or, maybe you just didn’t ask and don’t like it. I have friends I rp with who do use the jewels and think they’re a good addition? But, that tends to happen a lot with people who don’t care about anything outside of their wants. They don’t realize they aren’t the only one with opinions, and their opinions aren’t the only one that matters.

But it’s not worth the time arguing, asking is not the issue. Asking is fine, trying to get hostile at the community manager for relaying info is the issue. You aren’t being ignored, none of you are. Get off your high horses. They aren’t going to respond to 300 people a day.

Have fun!

4 Likes

I’ll only speak for myself, but I am dying for onyx skintones.

9 Likes

Oh wow. This kind of responsiveness is really good!

I hope that you folks at Blizzard are making some good headway in a better work environment and I hope as part of that perhaps the relationship with players will look a bit more like this as things go forward.

We are rooting for you devs at Blizzard in your situation. Thank you for fighting for us. I will continue to fight for you. <3

I hope that our adventures in Azeroth together as developers and players do not soon end. I hope with 10.0 you are able to show us what really defines you is not a few bad people or a few decisions that have been received negatively but something more properly called love. Thank you again and best wishes.

13 Likes

That would look awesome on LFD!

3 Likes

Yeah, I saw fanart of someones OC and was like, yep. I need that in my life.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EdMDM7SWoAAbRuG.jpg

I’m happy that VEs got black and white hair though. Now I just need a permanent Entropic Embrace skintone and I’m completely gucci.

9 Likes

I’ve been asking for years, and making suggestions. For years. On multiple threads.

…I also have been supporting what other people have suggested even if I’m not interested. Ogres are a good example of this. You’re now putting words into my mouth and building some false narrative about me that isn’t true.

I don’t care what void elves get. I never fought against what they wanted. In fact, on NUMEROUS OCCASIONS, I’ve suggested hair style exchanges.

You think the jewelry is great. That’s fine. I don’t. So I’m going to suggest what I’d like to see, it’s that simple. Many other blood elf players have also expressed dissatisfaction. “I got what I want, now shut up” is exactly the attitude of what you’re accusing me of.

Never once was I hostile though, and again- you’re building a false narrative of something I’m not.

Now it seems like you’re the one being hostile, putting all of this in my mouth.

I expressed frustration, and my opinion. That isn’t being ‘hostile’… not once was I ‘hostile’ with the CM… so like… seriously, stop trying to pretend I’m acting in a way that I’m not. It’s incredibly rude, and you need to lay off.

You have fun as well.

Putting you on ignore as well, I don’t have time for trolls who build a false narrative about me, deal with that enough with other parties on this forum.

14 Likes

I’d love that too! I’d consider making my Draenei a LFD if they had that. The dark onyx and gold looks so good!

Also let them be monks since I also main a monk!! >:v Their whole intro quest has a dude that punches things with the Light. Let me be a Light punching space monk.

7 Likes

Tfw our recruitment scenario is about a monk becoming Lightforged and we don’t get that as an option :weary:

Kind of where I’m at as well. I have a LFD ready to go for 9.1.5 to see if they make it an option. The options they had laid out already are already tempting enough though. The options they teased us with look goooood~~~

2 Likes

Thank you. Its good to hear that blood elves (and I hope other races) are not being ignored.

I assume such applies to more void based options for void elves as well?

Black and White hair were on my “void” list as well as a tentacle toggle to both remove tentacles from tentacle’d hairstyles as well as add them to the ones missing it. So I’m happy to see that work but a little sign that those of us interested in the void theme would be nice as well even if its a long time off.

Just looking for something to hope for.

13 Likes

I’d like to see more voidy customization for Void Elves as I’ve seen that requested. Personally, I want galaxy hair for velfs. The Dark Ranger/Undead Elf stuff I’ve mentioned before for Belf and Nelves or as a model toggle for Forsaken. I’d like to see Worgen get tails they’ve been wanting. Let’s not forget the neglect ARs!

7 Likes

Omggggg thank youuuu I’m so happpyyyyyy

9 Likes

I know right!! What they’ve shown already looks really good and is very temping haha! I could always just have my priest be a LFD and my monk a classic Draenei.

But imagining having a swath of dark ashy greys and onyx skin colours to choose from would be what gets me to switch without question.

3 Likes

Understandable. Allied Races are low in options and could use the focus.

Any chance you can enable some of the already existing NPC options like Dark Rangers.? People have wanted to play those for years and it’s mostly enabling something that’s already there.

(Also the Runes from the Blood Elf TBC box are art would be nice in the future. <_<)

18 Likes

Thanks for the new Void Elf hair colors.

10 Likes

For real though Blizzard, my last request I’ll ever make for Void Elves is a perma Entropic Embrace option.

9 Likes

If you insist on sharing all of the Blood Elf options to the Void Elves, it’s time they share in return. They can look like Blood Elves but Blood Elves can’t look like them.

1 Like

Maybe one day Nightborne will get something…anything.

5 Likes