Why the lack of Customization?

This is really Great! Through for the Void Elves atleast in terms of Hair Color. I would like to see a little more like Pure Black, Pure White, Brown, Light Blue, and maybe Green or Pink and that would be it for the Void Elves in terms of High Elves Features for Hair Colors.

Also are you guys planning on making the Allied Race Banners as Toys like Void Elf One, Dark Iron, Kul’tiras, Lightforged, Nightborne, Highmountain Tauren, Mag’har Orc Clans of the Frostwolf, Warsong, Shattered Hand Clan, Burning Blade Clan, Blackrock, Bleeding Hollow, Shadowmoon and etc for Orc Clans Banners, Zandalari Trolls, and Etc for Allied Race Toy Banners, Color Variations of the Heritage Armors like the Void Elf one with High Elf/Silver Covenant Coloring or maybe a Void Elf Robe Chest for the Heritage Armor to be like the Blood Mage hero but Void, and more Allied Race Options like Tattoos and Thin Human Option for Kul’tirans, Mag’har Orc Shadowmoon Options, High Elf Hairstyles for Void Elves with set Tattoos and etc for Allied Race Customization Options?!?

Anyways Thank you so much for all the hard work you guys did. I look forward to seeing more in the Future. Thank you very much.

1 Like

“Still in character”

It’s kind of clear to me that you’re sure it’s ok with you as long as you get your way. :hugs:
I don’t understand why you would tell me to do something I’ve been doing for a long time now. I can guess though. :revolving_hearts: Must be because you love me so much!

3 Likes

Well. Only when we agree on some terms outside of VE/HE/BE talks. There are definitely some things I do agree with your statements.

Regardless, I have never been against Blood Elves customizations. Just that my side was a bit of priority and we had lot of clashing and dramas, and it’ll probably be like that on some end, but I do want to see BE customizations unique to the BE alone.

1 Like

Broken horns are awesome and wish they added the option for more varieties of horn.

4 Likes

I like being a grizzled old coot in game, too, and whenever they touch dwarves up again, I will fight every single one of general discussion for dwarf scars.

Also more than 4 faces on female tauren.

4 Likes

I like the way you think

Also, split the Tauren hair colors so we can mix and max body color and roughly head hair color

6 Likes

Tentacle-free hair! Now I’ll be able to be blonde and have a pony tail!

Thank you kindly. :hugs:

10 Likes

I’m good with just being normal human beings with each other (polite, not rude) regardless of whether we agree on a topic or not. But when people make personal attacks, tell lies it’s just so wrong.
It would be great if we all could just let the past go and stop being rude. I know that’s not always easy.
The Blood Elf options they gave us felt rushed and half hearted, imo. I like and appreciate some of them. But it’s beginning to feel like blizz doesn’t really care what our ideas are for Blood Elves.
We’ll see.

10 Likes

Blood Elves could defiantly use some more goth/punk/edgy hairstyles to capture more of that old Blood Elf feel.

7 Likes

giggles

It would have to be defiant. Its goth. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m sorry I couldn’t resist.

1 Like

Blood Elves need more Vegeta and Super Saiyan hair.

2 Likes

Yeah, the battle hardened LFD with broken horns sporting the bubble gum hair color is dope.

I know black hair for Void Elves has been mentioned, but I’m going to go against the grain and ask for black hair for Lightforged Draenei.

I think it would look really striking alongside all the gold aesthetic they have, and would nicely contrast a lot of the jewelry options you guys have done such a good job on. The new black colour that goes with the newer human female hairs would be ideal!

7 Likes

I hope the team knows that blood elves want more customization! we must have tattoos, scars and light customization!

4 Likes

Hey there,

Speaking for myself, but I’m hoping to see, with lore, customizations or allied races that encompass felblood elves, dark rangers, and San’layn.

I think Dark Ranger customization would be excellent for blood elves, and focusing on their darker sides too–this also applies to felblood, but there would need to be lore involved.

That aside, tattoos & scarring would also be loved, as a blood elf player, as well.

I really am hoping the darker side of blood elves are explored, and customizations that emphasize the fel aspect and the blood/undead aspect are added. My biggest want is a San’layn allied race, which I’ve outlined in my other thread, something that can definitely be looked into for ideas.

Edit: Just to clarify, these should be HORDE options.

22 Likes

Congratulation on undermining the identity of Void Elves further because you think catering to a small loud group will save you some face.

8 Likes

She is an NPC in Stormwind, walks around in the city or by a house at the lake.
Riftwarden Acolyte may be the NPC name.

6 Likes

BLONDE HAIR FOR VES! :eyes: :eyes:

6 Likes

Linxy, you just me this girl a really happy girl :heart:

Thank you so much.

Is there any chance we can customize our Entropic Embrace Racial effect to minimize us turning blue when going into combat? Like a customisation option or even a glyph.

3 Likes