Male Nightborne

Yeah, people are allowed to ask for customizations on the WoW forums. It’s an ongoing process, as Blizzard has said multiple times. If you don’t like it, ignore and move along?

Either way, thank you for the constant attention and bumping you provided. It’s really appreciated. Please oppose black and white hairs next. I’m really looking forward to reading angry novels about how your toy is ruined because someone else has one too. :+1:

1 Like

So disappointing if that´s the case, cause well… crooked nose will never be a sell for me, sorry.

Please, my friends and myself used to joke before the WoD remodel that the Alliance was oviously the geriatric faction cause ALL their male toons looked beyond sixty!!.

And you are being VERY generous, cause the issues with the model are… strill pretty much in there.

/emotes Hi to Midare

3 Likes

Allowed yes, but don’t complain when someone calls you out for asking for the whole arm when they threw you a bone.

You weren’t calling out any hypocrisy, you were simply salty because you know that the other person is right.

9 Likes

/ROFL

We learned “the lesson” dude, ergo why al least I muted ALL your Helfer threads. Cause they´re a waste of my time from now onwards.

Will stay in my pretty Pro-Belf bubble with ocasional passes on Fallyn´s thread. I´ll be a happy camper as long as your side of the fence don´t come to impose more ridiculous copy/pasting laziness in place of ACTUAL customization for Belves.

2 Likes

Y’all this thread is about the Nightborne like god damn

6 Likes

Right back at you, considering you’re defending asking for more since Blizzard’s hard work is clearly not enough.

Salty, huh?

Whatever you say, Midare. :smile:

Sorry, dude. After reading all your angry ranting novels in our customization threads, nobody owes you an echo chamber here.

2 Likes

It does get tiring to argue with entitled people who just asks for more and more.

In any case, good for Nightborne, hopefully they make it to the 70+ options… but there’s still a long way to go.

Hey, I don’t play VEs. But I guess you’re ok with them being ruined. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Blizzard, bless their hearts, is godawful at male faces.

It’s worse in races without beards to do the heavy lifting and hide the frowny lines that exist to convince you that this toon is hardcore and gruff.

Or Darkspear trolls, which don’t even get the one token handsomeish face Bliz usually grudgingly throws in there.

5 Likes

How does no one else notice this? A couple of hairstyles and face accessories aren’t going to make these guys look any better. :confused:

5 Likes

The fact that they’re adding embellishments to a model that needs fundamental changes and not customization fluff shows me the direction the devs are looking to go in. The major changes the Nightborne need aren’t the ones we’re going to get, and all we can hope for is for them to make the best out of a bad situation…or model.

I do think these options are an improvement to them for sure.

However, just adding a fancy new paint job to a broken down building doesn’t do much.

They won’t truly be fixed until they look like the NPCs, imo.

5 Likes

dang… i still don’t see the cool face the nightborne npcs have…

9 Likes

Says the man whose entitlement is trying to boycott the NIGHTBORNE THREAD.

If anyone should stay limited to those threads, that´s you people. Cause your toxicity truly knows no bounds.

Also /LMFAO we do what they want and now they LOOK FOR US in other threads!?! Like W T F!!!

Say that to the Helfer trying to cause drama here, we all were happily discussing NB stuff until HE happened to bring the Velf issue just to try and annoy a poster.

Omg, DK Trolls look half asleep, half absent minded. It´s awful indeed though some combinations help.

3 Likes

It´s called “standards”… some people have bigger stabdards than others, and guess Blizzard whose is gonna try to meet, the higher or the lowest?

This is true outside of Dwarves. They nailed those dudes.

One fault against the Nightborne men is that they were being adopted from the awful Male NE faces, but at least you can see some of the tweeks being made in the above images. Like for real, I love that dude with the tiara.

Facial hair goes a long way with the faces in this game for the dudes. Like you said, a lot of them struggle hard but then you throw facial hair on them and it gets a bit better.

Excuse me??? It’s directed at all y’all. You can simply not engage the dude.

disappointed with these customizations where are the mana hands of the npcs?
-wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screenshots/normal/710620-arcanista-valtrois.jpg

1 Like

I had to find a sleeveless robe for my Nightborne. They look absurd with sleeves on.

1 Like

NGL. The drama keeps the thread relevant.

3 Likes

Free bumps, so you’re right lol

Gotta give’m, as Juston McElroy puts it

https://youtu.be/gaVwTT6MiUE

“That one Fu Manchu moustache that is available to every video game character and worn by exactly 0 people”

1 Like