Why the lack of Customization?

That is a great idea!

4 Likes

Maybe the person is sick of Anti’s keep on tracking them down and calling them out for being on there alts? :woman_shrugging:

I mean, you’re happy to defend someone for something that has happened over a social media platform, but yet, you guys are quick to harass any pro on the forums. Spot the contradiction there?

I love this idea.

3 Likes

Thank you so much it keeps being brought up on DH fourms but not ones gives us the light of day there :frowning:

2 Likes

Why not post the idea here in General Discussion? It is a wonderful idea, and I would love to support this idea.

2 Likes

Or you know, it’s a low level alt, and the person in question keeps popping out alts since I guess they know they keep getting ignored by people who don’t feel like reading their whines. But I mean, you are here to defend them once again, so no surprises there.

9 Likes

I don’t even know who they are, and frankly, I don’t really care who they are. But you act like I am here to defend them, but wasn’t it just a while ago where the Anti’s were keeping track of the alts of the pro’s? Take Lann in the past for example, calling people on alts who liked there own post?

You’re obviously not denying the harrasment of the Anti’s.

2 Likes

Yes yes, people looking at collections are the same thing as stalking down people on twitter to angry rant at them and such. But no, you’re not defending them by pretending people are worse than that for saying no and noticing when people are swapping alts on things.

7 Likes

And see, you’re not denying the harassment. And you wonder why people switch to alts.

Tarrok, if you don’t like someone switching to alts, then stop harassing them. It is that simple!

2 Likes

I mean, some people would consider constantly swapping alts in order to get past people ignoring you to be a pretty obnoxious thing to do. And in some cases depending on what you do, it can rise to harassment, if you’re using it to actually harass people you know. And not the definition where calling out people for that behavior is somehow harassment.

But, you continue to show who you are Sara.

11 Likes

Pfft, yeah, thank you for confirming Tarrok.

2 Likes

I mean, I’m reminded again of how you used to explain how we must be horrible because when you were against high elves you were doing it for petty spiteful reasons.

8 Likes

And that is the same as everyone who is against something now, all for spiteful reasons. But nope, here you are, still supporting that spiteful behaviour.

2 Likes

Nope. Just have a different opinion on the matter, no spite to those that don’t spite me.

4 Likes

The fact that people are still trying to drag this outside of the forums when they ignited it in the first place is disgusting. Stop trying to harass over different opinions. Keep it to the forums. The community that drags it to other media and bullies is terrible and needs to stop. I’m done with the drama. Put me on ignore if you have an issue and move on. Enough of the ridiculous harassment.

I’ve blocked all parties involved that want to harass outside of the forums and you people seriously need to find someone else to bother with your harassment and bullying.

Edit: oh and the people snapping at me for biting back can stuff it. You’re just as toxic, so kindly leave me and everyone else you want to harass alone.

14 Likes

About the only thing consistent I’ve seen from that poster I wish them well though.

Very much this

I still can’t grasp all of it over pixel elves.

5 Likes

The fact that these people compare tweeting “San’layn should go to blood elves” and “people are asking for San’layn on void elves for petty reasons” (which by the way is entirely proven and repeated here on the forums) to someone legitimately screenshotting my tweets and calling for greater harassment is disgusting and pathetic. (I didn’t name specific people either, somehow they stalked and found out about a nonspecific subtweet which we’re allowed to bloody do, and the stalking is yikes in it of itself, but typical behavior of certain forum users here that got offended over me liking vulpera) Then, they have the gall to compare it to checking forum alts for repeat offenders who constantly harass. Then they try to twist the situation but anyone who isn’t literally unhinged can identify the truth.

Maybe you shouldn’t alt switch, like your own posts, comment on your posts, and cause discourse in general if you don’t want people to check if you’re doing all the above to be toxic. And that is NOTHING compared to literally taking things off the forums and harassing on other media. Honestly they should list all alts, classic & retail, on an account when posting so people can’t pull this nonsense. Ignore also needs to be account wide to cover the toxic folks who keep trying to avoid the blocks.

Unbelievable and I am tired of this nonsense. I’m tired of the excuses people throw around, tired of the “BUT YOU DIDN’T YELL AT YOUR SIDE FOR THE THING THAT OFFENDED ME EVEN THOUGH IT ISN’T LITERAL HARASSMENT!”

Put me on ignore, put everyone else you have an issue with on ignore, and don’t respond to them. Keep it to the forums, not other media, and for gods’ sakes leave me alone.

It’s time to stop. All over pixel elves indeed.

This is (HOPEFULLY) the last time I need to comment on this thread on this matter, and it’s honestly ridiculous that I still do/that people are still defending literal harassment from that side.

Cut it out, lay off, put me on block, keep it to the forums, stop bullying over literal pixel elves.

Good day.

Edit: oh and if anyone tries to bring this nonsense up AGAIN, trying to name drop me to push a ridiculous false narrative, please link this post to them. Because, quite honestly, enough is enough, and they need to stop the harassment.

15 Likes

… Well said, Fallynn. Pretty much what was needed to said has been said. Taking a -frankly- stupid issue over pixel elves to other internet plataforms is nothing short of childish. Leave the WoW “problems” in the WoW forums, dudes / dudettes.

Now, to go back to the topic at hand!!! Lance and Somand made some VERY pretty eye color mockups for both the Blood elf “phoenix eye” idea and a regular eye but with different color for the NB. I´m gonna leave them here:

Pink NB for Moon:

https://i.imgur.com/4FdLM2q.png

Violet NB for the rest:

https://i.imgur.com/yCfFQKe.png

My fav, coral NB:

https://i.imgur.com/O3MxlK6.png

Belf eyes following the “Claw of the phoenix” color scale (pink to orange):

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812763179004198912/904787790401798205/bFr3jzJ.png

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/812763179004198912/904787790829600788/5N1t3mm.png

Aaaand a last minute bonus: green and purple eyes for Night Elves:

The purple highborne:

https://i.imgur.com/LiBuCF1.png

The green druid:

https://i.imgur.com/dVg0h6f.png

15 Likes

10 Likes

Ty for the TL3, Fen.

Damn aren´t these pretty?

@Linxy should consider to bring these to the devs for future reference… it´s an easy way to make players happy and interested in their toons once again.

8 Likes

Eye colors alone for every race make a huge difference.

I hope blizzard sees that and going forward puts it into play.

8 Likes