Why the lack of Customization?

The only thing with this I see is that Naga can’t be Druids and Night Elves can’t be Shaman.

Uh, when did I throw a tantrum when confronted with facts? :thinking:

2 Likes

Well it’s because of what I’ve seen happen to Blood Elves that I oppose another Horde races visual uniqueness being infringed on even in the slightest.

I don’t get this vibe from anyone who has argued against it (and myself included) but no one is doing so out of wishing ill for Night Elf players I am sure we’re all happy for anything you may get in the future, so long as it doesn’t infringe on the visual uniqueness of Nightborne that is a sore subject for anyone who has seen how things went for Blood Elves.

3 Likes

You didn’t you spoke kindly and clearly, I think sometimes people mistake disagreement as dislike or take it personal but I appreciated your constructive posts :heart:

2 Likes

I’d be against it for the same reason I’m against Kelfin being customization.

Naga should have their own racials and such. They wouldn’t really make much sense with night elf ones.

Lotta people want them though so hope to see em one day.

7 Likes

When did I throw a tantrum? I took the time to read your points against Night Elves getting Highborne customization and tried proving them wrong. You replied to a single line of what I said and ignored everything else after I addressed all of your points. Am I not supposed to think you’re trolling at that point? And literally two comments later you’re doing this:

2 Likes

I thought to post some suggestions for High Elven customization’s, though, not really as customization’s but, people should get what I mean.

ALTERED MODELS
I am thinking maybe if Blizzard can look at altering the model a fraction, or even changing there animation, just to give a little bit of a distinction between the Hordes High/Blood and Alliance High/Void.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433270544218062849/564277702400540692/high_elf_3.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/433270544218062849/564277755215085589/high_elf_2.jpg

These are just some old concepts from the original High Elf request, and I do like them, but not sure whether Blizzard would go down this road, but would like to well, see the Void Elves altered a little bit around the model to just make them slightly different to the Blood Elves.

NAMEPLATE RACE CHANGE
This, I believe should be applied for both Blood Elves and Void Elves, but after Ely’s statement earlier in the Shadowlands customisations development last year, adding an option to pick the elven group that we want to be apart off. After all, both Void Elves and Blood Elves are High Elves, and with the customization’s that were given to allow people to pick there fantasy on either faction, whether it is High Elf or Blood Elf on Horde or High Elf and Void Elf on Alliance.

Basically, just giving us that option to have our name plate pick from either Void Elf or High Elf on Alliance, or Blood Elf or High Elf on Horde. Without the need of addons.

2 Likes

With racials, the Naga could be a interrupt simular to how Wind Shear works
ie; Disrupts the target’s concentration with a tidalwave.

What ever happened to the Deep Below? or was that just a raid?

If Naga were playable then perhaps a Hero class who escaped Azshara so both sides can be Naga.

1 Like

When you very clearly brought the conversation to a place of mocking and name calling.

Ellinia already eloquently and nicely pointed out

Which has been pretty consistent with the rest of their posts, well laid out and constructive, just because you disagree doesn’t make it worthy to demean the arguments being made or the poster making them

1 Like

Thats not a bad idea.

I’ve seen a few other ideas, one of them a two forms setup so they can have a two legged form.

Also if I remember right they were considered for the Alliance back in vanilla.

I hope it’s not just a one class deal. That I don’t think would feel great for Naga fans.

Neutral though?

I’m cool with that. :smiley:

1 Like

This isn’t throwing a tantrum, lol. Is she not trolling? Because I don’t really think it’s very genuine of her to reply to my original comment about Highborne to argue with me, then totally just ignore everything I said when I answer her. And then a couple of comments later you and her are trolling some more.

If she genuinely wanted to engage with me she would have done so. Instead she chooses a single line out of my long reply and then just calls that single line stupid.

1 Like

i really dont get the alliance. they want highborne but play the night elves who were treated like ‘lowborne’ by the highborne. tyrande grew up in suramar so she knows this firsthand, the highborne betrayed their own people. thats why she hates them

that 6 managed to be accepted back into night elf society after living like animals in a cave is as relevant as the 6 alliance ‘high elves’ added to the game since 2004

3 Likes

Naga are a requested race that for a second visual theme would be an abundance of impactful options how is that trolling.

1 Like

Because of the context? You can see that we’re clearly not asking for that. People are asking for Highborne customization and then you guys say that. Lol…

It’s confusing when you factor into it how proud they are of being alliance but then don’t seem to like their own races or what they bring to the table

4 Likes

I never called your reply stupid, I referred to a specific line in it as being silly, and I also thought it was a little reductive.

I also then proceeded to grant your wish and quoted further points you tried to make.

2 Likes

I’m wondering if we will ever get to see other customization options like Fel Orcs, Mok’thanal Orcs, Blackrock Orcs, Broken Draenei, Eredar Draenei, Highborne Night Elves, Corrupted Void Elves, San’layn Blood Elves, Alteraci Humans, Stromgarde/Vrykul Humans, and etc.

3 Likes

You don’t lose your habits, clothes, hairstyles and jewelry when your social status is no longer official in your country.

When France or Germany changed from a monarchy to a republic, the bourgeoisie and nobles didn’t just all of a sudden start wearing lower class clothes or jewelry.

As of today in 2021, the descendants of those noble families still maintain their old upper class lifestyle, completely regardless of the fact that their social status was banned in said countries ages ago.

3 Likes

The Shen’dralar were occupying ruins and siphoning off demonic energy just to survive. The decline of their Highborne vanity and luxury was gradually chipped away in the 10,000 years following the Sundering.

I’ll gladly admit when I was wrong! It turns out there are Nightborne that still use the Highborne title. My mistake.

Imgur

3 Likes

I disagree with your subjective perspective.

If the Nightborne were able to retain their habits while hiding under a bubble for 10k years, so were able the Shen’dralar.

1 Like