Why the lack of Customization?

Well, I guess we’re in an agreement here. It’s just another breaking the glass situation where they give the players something they truly want.

But I think my speculation has an actual weight here. Why else are they also holding back the Dark Iron Dwarf weapons? They save it so they can release them in a Battle for Azeroth timewalking event for an upcoming vendor.

What a silly deduction. Highborne is an indication of social status, and the Shen’dralar that joined the Night Elves in Cataclysm are without that status. The Night Elves dismantled the pre-sundering caste system and hold a disdain for the touchstones of Highborne society, which is vanity and elegance.

The Shen’dralar’s status as Highborne ended when their civilization collapsed and their people dwindled. The Nightborne’s status as Highborne never ended. They lived in peace and safety in Suramar and continued the study and practice of the arcane, as well as the stars.

There aren’t even enough depictions of the Highborne for you to make this claim, yet you do.

They identify as Nightborne. This doesn’t change their Highborne heritage and culture which continued and evolved, as cultures do, when they’re allowed to flourish.

5 Likes

A character that no longer applies to Night Elves to be able to embody a theme that also no longer applies to Night Elves?

1 Like

Of course you literally take a single line from my post and choose to ignore everything else–including the stuff that I said to elaborate that remark. I keep forgetting how you guys are :joy: I’m not taking time to debunk your terrible arguments anymore. You’re clearly just a troll like most of the other Horde posters in here

2 Likes

Who is “you guys”

Idk if you’re intending this as an insult but regardless Ellinia has been speaking nothing but facts defending Nightbornes main visual theme and remained constructive and kind while doing so, so if thats who “you guys are” then cool I guess, I appreciate people who argue in good faith too and you’re saying this isn’t you but others?

1 Like

New tail options for Worgens?

8 Likes

:raised_hands:t5:

I support those for worgen players

Lol, you beat me to this post so thanks so I didn’t have to ask it/point it out.

1 Like

Honestly, I think that wish should be granted. Give Night Elf players some Naga customization.

2 Likes

It’s sad when others label others via idk what even but that poster has been so constructive and remained on point while speaking their POV I had to say something, I hope we can all remain and argue as such

2 Likes

Well Worgen can be druids and I read that Druids are getting new tail options so I put the two together and thought to ask =0)

1 Like

Yes please, I would love that.

Snake hair when? :yum: :yum: :yum:

6 Likes

:raised_hands:t5:

Naga customization for Night Elves

1 Like

Okay I feel like this isn’t necessary wow

1 Like

Yep.

Sorry, but it’s not my fault that blizzard decided high elves should be part of the alliance. If i could choose i would prefer a new model. I still think they can make blood elves unique again, i know some nice people who play blood elf. And for them i will always support more cool stuff for belves. But i won’t feel bad for liking a fictional race in a video game.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Your posts on NEs read the opposite to me but maybe its just the tone I am reading them with.

In any case if thats the case then it should be easy to understand where others are coming from in supporting visual uniqueness not being lost on Nightborne.

1 Like

Maybe next time don’t throw a tantrum when you’re confronted with facts you’d like to ignore, and also label posters as “trolls” because they don’t agree with you. It’s very childish and unproductive to the discussion at hand. Thanks. :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Maybe you should do the same too.

6 Likes

Maybe. My english is terrible xD i don’t blame nightborne players for liking them. Nightborne got moon themed tattoos, which is a very common request for night elves, i would never try to make them feel bad for using those. Believe me, the way you feel about blood elves i used to feel about night elves when nightborne became an allied race. But instead of fighting against more customizations for nightborne i will fight for more customizations for night elves.

6 Likes